Hanswolfgang could you please give me insight

• I have been seing a man for a short time and I feel like there is something going on below the surface with him sometimes he seems to disappear into himself and its unsetteling. I dont want to pry but because I dont know what it is I feel like it could cause a problem in our relationship if it's not brought in the open. Should I just have patience or do you think all the time in the world would not make a difference? What is the best way to relate to this and get him to open up?

Blessings

Kim

• Gem0609,

should I just have patience or do you think all the time in the world would not make a difference? Neither nor.

What is the best way to relate to this and get him to open up? The best way is not to think about results or rewards.

Kim,

walking is a simple process, but in life you are doing a thousand and one things which are very complex. Your whole focus should be in remembering yourself.

• Thank You,

It's easy to let yourself get lost in the shuffle of life. Thank you for the reminder.

Kim

• Gem0609,

the New Woman must be a multidimensional woman. And this situation is simply an absolute necessity for the multidimensional woman to arrive on the earth.