Could I please get a tarot reading?

• I would like to know if there is a baby coming in my near future. (married)

I'm a Capricorn, born 1980, Jan. 6th . Could someone please do a reading for me?

Much appreciated,

Green

• Please 🙂

• hello Greenamethist,

Yes, you will conceive. Possibly around Autumn time, though to be totally fair to you, my sense of timings with the Tarot cards are still very new so I may be off here.

The Ace of Coins says you are about to embark on a new "venture", something that will take great care and diligence, something that will bring great happiness because it is something you have long planned/hoped for.

The 8 of Coins also speak to this fact. It's also asking you to apply your knowledge in some regard, possibly health matters? Not sure. All I am getting is that you "know", just be sure you apply that knowledge. Nothing to fear at all. At most I feel you are/will be diligently looking after your physical health.

The 9 of wands suggests a period of confusion, of not seeing results when you expect to, but it also encourages you to keep trying. Persist, because the final card...

The Empress indicates conception. In fact, that is one of the words written on the card in my deck 🙂

Much love & light to you,

Marc