The Number 212

• I use to work for a local union, it was no. 212, that was 13 years ago, but since that time I see the no. 212 everywhere. I look at the clock, it's 2:12 almost every day and every evening. The no. just sticks out to me everywhere I go. Is there any meaning to this at all?

• ILoveFish,

The number 212 can mean a few things.

The 212 has a vivid imagination, beaming with ideas, and has much energy and vitality.

Sexual principle is very active under the 212. Affairs and illicit behavior may take place under the 212.

The number 212 signifies a constant "change" in life, but does indicate a betterment of one's future. That is if the energy is handled properly.

Physical appetites causes one intemperance. Envy, divorce and jealousy sometimes go hand in hand with this vibration.

However, if proceeded with caution, and if adaptable there is great opportunity for success and happiness.

Create A Great Day!

Markie Mark

• Wow, what you just told me definitely is what has been going on in my life. I really appreciate you giving me this insight. That is truly remarkable. Thank you sincerely for responding to me. I just try to strive to be a better person, good, kind, loving to all but my head is usually mixed up with need of acceptance and feeling I need to be loved, and very sexual appetite.

Do you have any suggestions what I can do to clarify myself, give up my old ways of thinking. Move forward as a better person, one that does not need to prove to myself or anyone that I am worthy? Be strong in my own self worth?

How do I handle all this energy inside of me properly. I think you may be able to help me this way. Thank you for responding and helping me clarify what I should have been able to see myself.

Peace and Blessings to you Markie Mark

• ILoveFish,

The only way to truly start being strong, gain clarity, and have a sense of self worth is to "get naked" so to speak, and be honest with yourself.

List down the things about yourself that are negative, or that you don't like, then burn it. Release that part of you into the Universe, never to be seen again.

Then I do suggest you have a "vision journal."

Writing down things you want, or would like for yourself. "I am responsible" "I am happier than I have ever been." "I have an extreme amount of self worth." "I am worthy."

This will not only help reinforce in your own mind, but also put it out into the Universe to come back to you.

Temperance is key here, know it.

Find out what the root of your issues are. Understand it, analyze it, and know it.

However, like I said, it begins with being honest with who you are, accepting it, and letting it go.

I hope this has helped, anything else let me know.

Create A Great Day!

Markie Mark

• I just want to express again, how sincerely I appreciate you taking your time to correspond with me. You appear to be a very wise soul, and you make a lot of great sense to me.

I shall do exactly that, write down all the things about myself that I wish to change, then burn them releasing the negative aspects while trying to be more poistive in my thoughts and actions. It makes complete good sense to me. Also, a better way in which to live. I give into my temptations far too easily, also allow myself to fantasize about things that would cause great stress to me and others. I just need to stop doing it, think along a more positive note.

If you have the time, I would just love to read some of your ideas on life, relationships, inner peace, whatever because reading to me, sets what I read into motion, and also a new way to look at things. Just whatever you'd like to express, I would love to read. I really feel good positive energy from you and I feel you could help many with this positive energy of yours.

Take care and thank you again Markie Mark.

• Hello Again Markie,

I've been reading some of your other threads, you truly know your numbers. It appears you're pretty busy answering others too, but if you get the opportunity could you please tell me what my birthdate represents for me as a person? I added all the numbers together which equaled the no. 9, but interesting to me is that I have other 9's in my actual DOB: 03/09/1959, also, all odd numbers.

Thank you greatly for any information. I wish I could do something special for you too. I will offer to think of peace and blessings to you in your life.

Peace and Blessings always to you Markie Mark.