Can a psychic reading predict a future death? Please help with this reading!!!!!

• Hello.It doesnt necessarily seem like a death to me.There is not enough information to draw that conclusion but it does seem like something dramatic will take place.I dont have all the details of what your reading was about or what you asked the psychic about but it seems that the event may be extreme or with some kind of drama and the message is that you should not get caught in it because you will not be able to think straight during this chaotic event. It seems that the enivornment you will be in will be very chaotic or may become chaotic somehow. "Nevertheless you should try sometimes to disconnect yourself from this frantic pace" to me means to not get involved in drama and worrying about whatever the event is or leave;distance yourself from it ..."because it may get to the point that you are continually distracted and unable to think properly".I take this as your worrying about the matter,other people and things going on around you will distract you from thinking straight or logically.There will be too much going on for you to comprehend.The last statement "For this reason it is not the best time to try to reach a conclusion on some matter" would mean to not make a decision during this event because of the chaos going on in this enviornment.I would think maybe an argument,fight,etc verses a death but once again not enough information to conclude this.I would maybe get another reading for more details on the matter before relating this to a future death.