Can I get a readying? Please please

• I would really apriciate it if someone can give me a reading.

I met a guy I like, but then found out he has a girlfriend. But I cannot stop thinking about him, I have a feeling about him. Usually when I hear someone ha a girlfriend I let it go, but this man.. I dont know

So I am asking, please can I can a reading if I should forget this guy or is there any chance with us two? Does he like me at all?

My D.O.B - 20/feb/1985 and his - 25/feb71986

Thank you

• BUMP

please 🙂

• pumping again

anyone willing to do a reading for me?

• hello fishyOne,

Don't go there. Sorry.

Empress reversed: Essentially there is nothing there for you, Nothing to nurture, grow, or develop.

6 of Cups reversed: This guy has awoken something in you, but you have a very "naive" outlook on a (non-existent) relationship with this guy. Possible questions to ask yourself: why are you looking at this with rose-tinted glasses? Why are you focusing on unattainable men? Look to your past for answers.

Page of Wands: Positive times are on the horizon for you, but you have to choose to go after them. Think creative, spontaneity (not impulsiveness), passion, love - all these things are out there available to you, but if you choose to stay where you are then you won't reach them.

Love & light to you,

Marc

• thank you so much marc

time to get back to reality i guess 🙂