Visions: People in white robes

• My 18yr. old son, has been seeing visions of people or a person in white. This usually occurs while in a stressful situation or when he is angry. The message he hears is always the same,

"Your actions will determine your fate". When this happens he's usually in a trance like state. I have told him it's probably his guardian angel looking out for him. Has anyone ever had an experience like this? He does not use drugs of any kind. Any and all advice would be appreciated. Thanks

• there is a book called the book of mormom, that there was a man named joseph smith. . "on an evening, i betook myself to prayer.and supplication to almighty god...-

and after this communication. i saw a light in my room begin to gather immediatly.

he had on a loose robe of most exquisite whiteness. . nor could i believe that any earthly thing appear to be most exceedingly white and brilliant.. he called me by name and that god had a work for me to do. i layed musing on the singularity of the scene. and as it was again that he visited me and had told of the glorifying the plates and this he forbade me., and that my name should be had for influenceamong all nations and it should be both things related and things spoken among all people."

twenty first of september {1823}

• there is a book called the book of mormom, that there was a man named joseph smith. . "on an evening, i betook myself to prayer.and supplication to almighty god...-

and after this communication. i saw a light in my room begin to gather immediatly.

he had on a loose robe of most exquisite whiteness. . nor could i believe that any earthly thing appear to be most exceedingly white and brilliant.. he called me by name and that god had a work for me to do. i layed musing on the singularity of the scene. and as it was again that he visited me and had told of the glorifying the plates and this he forbade me., and that my name should be had for influence among all nations and it should be both things related and things spoken among all people."

he had on a loose robe of most exquisite whiteness. . nor could i believe that any earthly thing appear to be most exceedingly white and brilliant.. he called me by name and that god had a work for me to do. i layed musing on the singularity of the scene. and as it was again that he visited me and had told of the glorifying the plates and this he forbade me., and that my name should be had for influence among all nations and it should be both things related and things spoken among all people."

• Hi, Do you all belong to a particular religion. Ask your son what his take is on this or, in other words, how he feels when this happens to him. That will explain a lot.

I have read many articles regarding the visionaries of Medjugorje. They report being outside of time when their apparitions occur, in a trance-like state. He is receiving a message that I believe is probably of a divine nature. I think this is good and can be interpreted that way.

I need to ask you something important to you and your son. Does your son seem to have a bad temper sometimes. Maybe not all the time but when provoked.

I would really be careful. My father would warn me about my temper when I was younger. Are you married and with your husband.

I think this is a warning to your son to hold his temper at bay or to show restraint in times of trouble.

• Dalia,

Thanks for the reply. My husband and I have been together 25 yrs. We are a small but loving family. My son was baptized into the catholic church, but it's been a while.

As for his visions, he does not fear them in fact he believes it's his grandmother giving him advice. They also occur when faced with peer pressure, for example he was out with "friends"

they were shoplifting and wanted him to steal as well, in the middle of the shop he gets a vision with the same message, "your actions will determine your fate". He took items his "friends" wanted him to take, handed it to the shop keeper and turned in his friends to face the consequences.As for his temper, he's working on it, with meditation.

• Leogirl..of course I have no mind if you use what you need 🙂 My pleasure.

My I ask, it's personal...Is your son in a realtionship with a girl? I am getting the feeling maybe he is dealing with purity issues maybe? Maybe he feels he is ready for the next step in the relationship? I do not know if he would confide in you about that. It's just a feeling I am getting.

Another feeling I am getting is maybe he is being supressed in some manner. Emotionally or Spiritually. He may feel that he can not express his anger in times of stres fearful of what he may or may not do.

Has he confided in you about anything they may be bothering him? These days young people as such have so many worries and they think their parents 'won't understand.' they tend to forget we were teenagers too at one time 🙂

If your family is in the practice of Catholism (I was baptized Catholic also, but Wicca called to me better than anything I have known before) perhaps taking him to see your parish's priest for maybe a confession or someone to talk to if he feels that he can not talk with you.

What is the feeling he gets from this vision he has? Fear, resent, happy, sad those types of feelings.

Does he maybe have strange dreams also? I am feeling he might have lucid and very weird dreams that seem liek they are not dreams at all but very real to him that he may wake up and wonder if it really happened.

Let me know I will be glad to assist where I can 🙂

If you need any other spells about things let me know I have a chest full of them 🙂

• DragonFly..I too was baptized Catholic and like you was called to Wicca.

My son pretty much confides just about everything to me. The visions are not as frequent as they were when I first posted, but he gets them occasionally.

I asked him how they make him feel he told me that he feels happy yet confused..He believes one of the people in the vision is his grandmother who passed nearly 7yrs ago.

Yes he has strange dreams he calls reality dreams also dreams that are premonitions. What he dreams often happens the next day. He also sees auras. One night while I was sitting at my desk he told me, Mom you have a pale blue light surrounding you. I have a feeling that he was born with a gift he won't fully understand until he is older.

I encourage him not to fear the things that happen to him and to tell me whenever something strange happens..

• That sounds very much what I thought. He diffently needs to look more into it and except his gift. Aura seeing?? WOW I would LOVE to do that! LOL I can't see crap.

No wonder he is so open with you Blue aura is usually healing and trusting so that is awesome.

Blues are the most caring, nurturing and protective personalities in the color-spectrum. They live out of their hearts and their emotions. Their life purpose is to serve, help and love others. Blues have an inner knowledge and wisdom and they feel and know what is right without needing facts or data for substantiation. The moment they become quiet inside, they will recognize or hear an inner voice or guidance, which will tell them what to do. They can easily tune into other people and feel precisely what is going on. Blues are the most emotional of all the color personalities. They often feel lost if they don't have the opportunity to clear their way through their intense jungle of deep feelings. Helpful activities for Blues would include talking with friends about their inner life, writing a journal or just being quiet so their intense emotions can calm down.

Blues are more concerned about others then they are about themselves They are born caretakers and mothers. They remember other people's birthdays, are concerned about the sick and have always a shoulder for others to cry on. They are born advisers, counselors, caretakers and nurses. Many people enjoy being with Blues because they transmit love, acceptance and forgiveness. Blues cry easily and primarily release their emotions, joy, sorrow, sadness and happiness, through tears. The other color personalities often have problems understanding the Blues intense emotionality. However, this emotional depth gives them the ability to be warm, sympathetic and protective.

The biggest challenge for any Blue person is to just say, "NO!" They have a basic fear that others might push them back, reject them or no longer love them. The fear of hurting other people's feelings reflects and mirrors their own fears of being hurt. They need to recognize the enormous benefits of Self-Love and also to understand that "no" does not mean the same as, " I don't love you." They need to find their boundaries and borders with other people because they have a tendency of allowing friends and even strangers to come into their energy field without having adequate protection. Sometimes Blues even take on other people's energies and qualities. This can especially happen while they are helping or nurturing others in the capacity of nurses or caretakers. This can occur to the point where they actually take on other people's sicknesses or problems. Blues are precise and clear in their thinking. From a mental standpoint they are usually in a peaceful and calm state of mind. They focus more on their feelings and emotions than on their thoughts. Blues do not like physical activity or work. For theses sensitive beings the physical world often seems loud, brutal and harsh. They prefer to reside in their own emotional world. They enjoy sports they can practice with friends and family. These would include such activities as walking, swimming and simple ball games. Because they are not very physically active, and because Blue is the color of expansion and wideness, they can easily gain weight.

Blues enjoy being around people all the time. They are very social, the perfect caretakers and helpers, always interested in and concerned about other people's needs. These traits allow them to be loving and in service to their family or friends. Blues are found in all areas of society, wherever service and support is needed. The biggest gift for these loving personalities is to help and support their family and friends. They are family oriented people who love being with their partners, children or friends. Planing picnics, creating nice meals, nothing seems too much if it is enjoyed and appreciated. Blues have friends for life.

The most important aspect of a Blues life is living in healthy, harmonious relationships. Blues want to be loved and appreciated. They make wonderful mates because they love to take care of and support their loved ones. They will do anything to create a happy and harmonious family life. They often expect their partner to return their love or be as much supportive and caring. They need to understand that other color personality characters might not understand the strong emotional depth they possess and also have different emotional and mental behaviors.

Blues want to be married and live in affectionate, solid family units. Love and affection is more important to them than sex and passion. Kissing, cuddling and feeling their partner's affection and emotional love are more important than sexual excitement and stimulation. Sexuality is a deep, emotional and spiritual experience and creates a strong bond between the lovers. Blues are loyal and monogamous. They need to be aware that if they are too emotionally demanding with their partner, they might push them away. In disharmonious relationships they have problems with letting go. The very words, "let go," are key words for all Blues.

Blue personalities are not very interested in money. Emotional and spiritual values are far more important and play a much larger role in their life. They are careful with money and have a rather conservative approach to it. They need to make sure to cover all their expenses and needs and normally do not take any financial risks. Blues are born nurses, caretakers, counselors and therapists. They are also born listeners and easily tune into other people's feelings and thoughts. If Blues choose an occupation, which does not offer these opportunities, they are still usually known as the "nice, good person around the corner." They would be the people you go to if you have any problems or want to unload any emotional disturbances.

Blues solve their problems by being peaceful, looking inside themselves, and asking the right questions. They must learn to listen and trust their intuition, their inner voice, and then deal with the situation. Because of their strong intuition and their inner knowledge, Blues usually know what they should do. Their main problem is taking action and making changes. The biggest challenge for Blues is letting go of old habits and patterns and openly embracing new situations. Blues are good listeners and have the ability to tune into other people's inner world. They have a strong intuition and healing power. This is why they are often found in professions in which they can be helpful, nurturing or supportive. Typical "Blue" occupations are: Nurse, caretaker, priest, nun, housewife, mother, child care worker, service personal, social-worker, counselor, teacher, therapist, consultant, healer, secretary, accountant, personal manager and volunteer.

To become centered, Blues must learn the difficult lesson of loving themselves. If they can overcome their biggest fear, which is to not be loved and to be alone, they can express their deep feelings freely and then live a compassionate, happy and fulfilling life. It is important for Blues to set their own boundaries and make clear decisions. They must learn to say, "No," if it feels like "no." Connecting with their personal power and then using it allows them to achieve their goals and give out even more love.

Blues need a lot of time for themselves. They like being in a quiet atmosphere, listening to harmonious music or just sitting in a peaceful room. Being alone is relaxing and allows them to go within. Allowing peace and silence to occur are important activities for Blues to find their purpose in life. Meditation and prayer are the most important and powerful tools they can use to achieve inner peace and happiness and to recharge their own life energy batteries. Going to church or a meditation class is an excellent way of meeting like-minded people and getting involved into a spiritual way of life.

Blues need to constantly be aware of their sensitive and powerful emotional system. Understanding their Mind/Body relationship will help them to stay healthy and strong. If Blues have a question or want to solve a problem, they need to be quiet, stay centered and go inward. If they ask a question in this peaceful state of mind they will hear and immediately sense the answer inside. The challenge for Blues is not only to hear and trust their inner voice, but also to act on it and live their inner knowledge in the real world.

It is quite possible that this being he is seeing is his Grandmother. I am wondering if she is is guidence for some reason hmmm.

• WOW, your description of people with blue auras is incredibly insightful. It pretty much describes exaclty who and what I am.

You are very insightful, if I may I would like your opinion on using a truth spell, here is the situation.

Someone I love with all my heart is facing serious consequences unless this person, the one I want to cast the spell upon, tells the truth. The man was not a victim of ID theft, he was fully complicent in what was going on. It wasn't until authorities got wind of what going on and he was facing consequences did he allow authorities to believe his ID could have been stolen.

He has already stated that he would plead the fifth in court.

My question is is it wrong to want to cast a truth spell, in hopes that maybe he will finally tell the truth. My concern is the three-fold law and his free will.

I am trying to save my family and will do whatever it takes to do so. Within reason, of course.

Any advice would be appreciated.

• First off no, it is not against his will if you do a truth spell. First get a pair of white tightie whities and write the name in the crotch of the underwear with a black marker and slather it wiht the hottest hot sauce you can think of. Then take some long stemmed matches and somerubbing alchohol and take it out side to a fire safe area. Dabble some of the rubbing alchohol on the undeis and light those babies on fire. Add some thistle and nettles and cinquefoil and some black pepper

As it burns say:

(This person's name), I have had enough I rise above you, I've gotten tough The wagging tongues of flame bite back I refuse to take your hateful flack! Your lies become a conflagration Bringing you to degradation Your deceit recedes its clinging grasp and I am free-the truth at last.

If this is including your family, and your doing it to save them then by all means. You can change the wording around to fit your situation. If you have honest intentions then this should not harm you at all. At the end you can always ask the Goddess please do not bering mharm to my family I do this in the best intentions. That way it gives you an out.

Good luck my dear!

• back to the white robe vision.

the only thing that concerns me is that your son is seeing this vision when he is angry. is he righteously angry or is he enraged? i cannot see how an angry emotion could bring about visions of a spirit guide or an angel.

and i would also warn that white can be deceptive and it really depends on the brighteness of the white. an other worldly brightness would indicate good (almost indescribable white).

the vision and the message may be coming from two very different sources. the voice may be a warning while the vision may be deceptive.

• Hi Leogirl, I wouldn't worry. Your son is seeing his guardian spirits (angels, helpers, whatever you want to call them.) They are telling him quite plainly what he needs to hear right now. It's great he is able to see them and hear them so clearly. Usually guardian spirits wear white or robes or something similar as they are 'ascended' or a bit more wise than we are, and being someones guardian spirit is a very responsible position that they don't take lightly in the spirit world. Don't make more of it than it is other than your son has choices ahead that are very important and his guardians want to make sure he makes the right ones. Good luck to him!

• I agree wih Ephemeral. I think it could just be the fact that these beings are just like 'Hey chill out dude. Do you really wanna wig out like this and make this poor choice adn flip out?"

I would only be concerend if these visions were like 'Hey yeah do that and lie about it.' While dancing in white. Then it wouldn't make since to me.

One suggestion. Maybe look into some mild anger management. there would be nothing wrong with that. It couldn't hurt. Maybe those visions are a sign that maybe his anger MAY get out of hand inthe future since he is so young. Therepy is a wonderful thing for some people.

Meditation is good. Helps relieve the stress. I do that too. I have a temper but I has a long fuse before it goes off. Just take it a day at a time with him and be supportive and look into what therepy may have to offer.

Hope this helps 🙂

• Thank you everyone for your input. Actually, my son told me what he hears is always the same message, "Your actions will determine your fate". As far as the temper goes, he definately inherited it from me. LOL. With age it mellowed, considerably. I've taught him to count to 10 take a few deep breaths before reacting. Meditattion is the next step. As far as the visions go, he actually had one while talking with me the other day, it was interesting to watch as he simply stared at the wall in a daze, it only lasted for about 15 seconds.

I am so grateful that he and I have a very trusting relationship and that he tells me all this, I find it fascinating.

Thanks again everyone for your input and advice.

Brightest Blessings