What is the significance of the number 11 and way do I keep seeing it?

• Hi,

For about 6 months I've be seeing 911. Usually on the clock.

But also got a new cell phone number a few months back and the new number that the phone company gave me ended in 911.

Also, a man I was seeing for about 6 months. His birthday is Sept 11th (9/11). We no longer are together. I ended it....can't take Virgos...ha ha!

911 is not showing as much now....but the number 11 is still quite prominant. Especially when I look at a clock. It's usually on the 11th minute of the hour. Perhaps I've just trained myself now to look at the clock every hour at around that time 😉

Or the speeding ticket I got this weekend was for $211.00 (yes, I was going fast...and yes, I've learnt my lesson...ha ha!).

It just seems that the number 11 is everywhere for me....too many times to mention on this post!

Any insight would be great 🙂

Thanks so much,

CuteCappy

P.S. My date of birth is....you guessed it, January 11th!!!!

• CuteCappy,

The number 11 is a higher octave of the number 2.

It is said that this number is mystical, as it gives its natives sensitivity, empath abilities, and possibly even the gift of prophecy.

The 11 asks that you always listen to your intuition, as it is your guiding "light."

The 11 is testing, will test one through all sorts of spiritual struggles and hurdles, this is for your own betterment, as the 11 is to be a source of inspiration and illumination to those around them, and possibly even the world.

The number 911 represent a crucial "decision" that you must make, a "turning point" in your life, and a need for "cooperation."

The 11 gives way to sudden events and separations, things will suddenly end, or some blessing will suddenly happen, it is always this way for those who bear this number. In any even that is why one must always keep centered, and always be their "authentic self."

Create A Great Day!

Markie Mark

• Hi Markie Mark,

Wow...that's quite a number!!

All that you have said makes complete sense now.

My life has gone through so many changes in the last year.

And after reading your post. I see now that all these sudden ends and beginnings in the last while have not been in vain.

Although, I have always believed that EVERYTHING, good or bad, happens for a reason!

Thank you for your response and gifted insight.

Highly apprecited 🙂

Blessings,

CuteCappy ❤

• This post is deleted!

• LoversCancer,

I'm not sure what you are trying to ask.

If one was born on the 11th of the month, then they would be an 11 or 2 born. (Most people fluctuate between the higher octave of the number, and the lower vibration.) The life number is the result of adding the the entire birth day.

Hope this answers your question, if not, let me know.

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• This post is deleted!

• LoversCancer,

They would technically be considered an 11 born. They would be tested and have more of the traits of the 11. Course, once again, they can fluctuate between the 2 and 11.

So although the 11 and 2 are similar, they both have different requirements of the individual.

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• This post is deleted!

• LoversCancer,

A person born on the 11th, would be subjected to everything I said about it above in the other posts. The 11 does want to be loved, and relationships are very important to it. You could say it can't quite function right without someone by its side.

This individual is a 6 life number, and thus responsibility, family, relationships will be part of their main focus.

If I were to take a numeric peek at their future, I would say that the future does seem bright. However, there is A LOT of hard work to be done. This person probably went to work at a young age, but also there are issues with a "female" energy, or a "female" type of energy that influences them. Could be problematic, or could be helpful.

This person can do great things with their life, but responsibility, practicality, and determination are essential.

The great thing about this chart is that while there are "responsibilities" for them, they are fundamentally free to do their thing. In the sense that nothing, no one, no challenge is holding them back from achieving all that they desire,except themselves.

Create A Great Day!

Marky