No love for me? :/

• I just got love reading,that there is no one in my life soon, and i been alone all my life i'm almost twenty and this is so depressing.

Is there anyone who can see anything good? 😞

virgo sign

• Doree, 'soon' doesn't mean 'at all', you are so young and I am sure you'll meet someone just for you one day. 😉

• All I can offer is advice right now, Your still fairly young. I remember being your age and wanting a relationship so badly that I settled for less than what I really wanted in a partner for almost 8 years. Then I moved on and made the same mistake. I too am young, 29. I'm not old yet I am single with 2 small children to support without their fathers really having much involvement. Take the time to get to know yourself and love yourself then the right men will find you. Don't settle for anything less than what you truly deserve! I have been on a spiritual journey and its better to learn to love yourself first. Last week a guy I've known for 5 years, kept in touch with and who has everything going for him(job etc) decided that he wants to see me when I head down home for holidays. I agreed of course he's an amazing guy, way better than anyone ive dated. We agreed to keep it casual and we will see where it goes from there. Before I would of just said no thinking he was too good for me and then settled for someone that wasn't good for me at all out of loneliness and I got myself trapped twice by men that had nothing going for them and no direction in life. No job etc basically expected me to take care of them. Be good to yourself girl. Be kind to the soul and everything else will follow. Be strong, confident and look after yourself. Don't settle for just any man look for the one that has everything going for him, loves and respects you. Look for karaohs website she can teach you alot. Follow your hopes and dreams, im changing my life in ways that feel great and men that are truly worthy of a caring woman like me are taking notice. Take care, much love and happiness to you.

• All I can offer is advice right now, Your still fairly young. I remember being your age and wanting a relationship so badly that I settled for less than what I really wanted in a partner for almost 8 years. Then I moved on and made the same mistake. I too am young, 29. I'm not old yet I am single with 2 small children to support without their fathers really having much involvement. Take the time to get to know yourself and love yourself then the right men will find you. Don't settle for anything less than what you truly deserve! I have been on a spiritual journey and its better to learn to love yourself first. Last week a guy I've known for 5 years, kept in touch with and who has everything going for him(job etc) decided that he wants to see me when I head down home for holidays. I agreed of course he's an amazing guy, way better than anyone ive dated. We agreed to keep it casual and we will see where it goes from there. Before I would of just said no thinking he was too good for me and then settled for someone that wasn't good for me at all out of loneliness and I got myself trapped twice by men that had nothing going for them and no direction in life. No job etc basically expected me to take care of them. Be good to yourself girl. Be kind to the soul and everything else will follow. Be strong, confident and look after yourself. Don't settle for just any man look for the one that has everything going for him, loves and respects you. Look for karaohs website she can teach you alot. Follow your hopes and dreams, im changing my life in ways that feel great and men that are truly worthy of a caring woman like me are taking notice. Take care, much love and happiness to you.

• Thank you both, especially Luckyne for sharing your expirience , it helps me 🙂

I know i must be satisfied with myself and make myself happy, not trying that someonelse fill the emptiness.

Much love and happines for you too 😄

• Your welcome Darlin, Best piece of advice I can give you is to sit down and write in a journal all the things that you love about yourself. It could be something as simple as this. I love that Im crafty and creative. I love butterflies. I love it when it rains on a hot day. You get to have a really good sense of who you are by doing this, sometimes we can't see how others perceive us. So when they say things like oh you are so intelligent or you are so strong. We don't always understand or see what they are seeing. If you need help figuring out what to do with your life, for a career or long term and short term goals. Take a good look at the things on your list. Then sit down and ask yourself questions like do I want to own a house one day? write it down and then you start to get a clearer picture and can give your life some direction. The internet is a great way to find resources and advice on achieving your goals. My current goal is to start my own business and I'm currently writing up my business plan. I have community support and i plan on applying for a grant in order to get the funding I need to get started. 🙂 Takes some time to figure it all out but it's worth it.