Hanswolfgang your insight please

• someone*

• soulconfusion,

how do i reach this state of renewal: while a life with sequence follows its memory like a slave, a spontaneous life uses it like a master. This is the difference. If you live a natural life, if you are renewed from moment to moment, it does not mean your memory is wiped out – it is rightly stored in your mind, and you can use it as you like. It is as if many things are stored in the basement of your house and you can take out anything you need from this store. One who lives spontaneously also needs her memory. If she is in town and wants to return to her house in the evening, it is her memory of the house and the way to it that will enable her to do so. And she will use it rightly. If you live spontaneously you do not lose your memory; on the contrary, your memory will be fully alive and fresh. And your consciousness, which is being renewed every moment, will be the master of this memory and use it the way she needs it. On the other hand, one who lives a sequential life, a life of continuity with the dead past, will ever remain old and stale, will not know what renewal is, will remain a slave of her memories, which really rule over her and her activities. So be always spontaneous, but do use your memory. But right now, you are not the master of your memories; you are a slave in their hands and they use you as they like. Now you are a slave of your memory. You are being used by your memory; you are its slave.

what is it that going on with him in his life: it is as simple as inviting his closest friends over for an intimate dinner and a few glasses of nice wine.

The higher the post you want to attain, the more dead you have to become. The greater the wealth you want to achieve the more dead you have to be. It is difficult to climb up without becoming dead. All heights are suicidal! The excellence of water lies in its benevolence towards others and in its humility because of which it occupies with ease, the lowest place, which we look down upon. This is why the nature of water is akin to Tao.

• dear hans some insight please i'm in a state of uneasiness and confusion i don't know how to proceed i actually don't even know how to word my question to you all i know is things are not right help me sift through this time that i'm going through that i have no idea what it is .. thank you in advance

• soulconfusion,

some insight please: you need a seclusion encouraging diversity and differences of opinion.

i don't know how to proceed: boasting to others that you are invincible is an invitation for someone to prove you wrong, so that would be the wrong way to proceed.

i actually don't even know how to word my question to you: should I stick to a plan and ensure I see it out until the end? Yes, exactly.

help me sift through this time that i'm going through: your ideas are ready to be turned into something tangible.

that i have no idea what it is: it is the need to respect each other’s request for space but also being there to support as appropriate.

No, take the challenge to stay with the every-day activity.

• dear hans there is someone that i was made aware of and i think that this person maybe instrumental to my spiritual growth but yet i feel hesitant to proceed there is something that makes me stall is it that i'm wrong about this person being an asset in helping me or is it just that it's not the right time i feel very drawn to this person already

• soulconfusion

is it that i'm wrong about this person being an asset in helping me: no.

or is it just that it's not the right time: yes.

Fear creates trembling; fear creates thinking. Thinking is a sort of inner trembling. When you become unwavering, the flame of consciousness remains there, undistracted, untrembling.

• dear hanswolfgang i wanted to ask you this question about medition ...what type of meditation should i practice that is suitable for me i'm feeling a disconnect about how i should do this

• thank you in advance

• soulconfusion,

what type of meditation should i practice that is suitable for me: Dynamic Meditation.

http://www.osho.com/Content.cfm?Area=meditation&Sub1Menu=activemeditation&Sub2Menu=dynamic

The mind means thought, thought process. When all thought process has dissolved and there is no ripple of thought in your consciousness, that mirrorlike quality -- utterly silent, with no movement, no desire, no past, no future -- is called the state of no-mind.

Consciousness is, but the mind is no more, because minding is no more. The mind is a feverish state; it is excitement. Just as the sea is disturbed, so the consciousness is disturbed -- many waves and many winds. When all the winds have disappeared all the waves are gone and the ocean is absolutely still, that is the moment of no-mind, and that is the moment of truth. That's the moment when you come to know god and you come to know yourself -- and they are the same thing. To know yourself and to know god are not two things. God is your interiority. God is the interiority of all -- mine, yours and everybody's.

• to activate this link, you have to substitute these four stars with the letters o, s, h, and with o.

• oh thank you so much hans will do!

• dear hans please...... when will freedom come to me?

• soulconfusion,

when will freedom come to me? when you are making a decision between sticking with what you know, or expanding your horizons and taking a risk.

Freedom is near. Only a little flame, a little light inside is needed. Then you live for the first time. Otherwise you simply desire, you never live. You simply hope to live somewhere, sometime, when freedom comes.

• dear hans do you see any help or relief coming to me concerning a health condition i have

• soulconfusion,

do you see any help : yes

or relief coming to me concerning a health condition i have : yes

I see the beloved of your heart.

• you see the beloved of my heart? what do you mean?

• soulconfusion,

you see the beloved of my heart? no.

what do you mean? you are a born painter; that is your natural flow. So if something is coming up new and fresh, you may have some hesitation, because of your name, your identity, your past, the fixed routine -- and that can become an obstacle.

• dear hans, please ....feed my soul

• soulconfusion,

PYTHAGORAS' CONTRIBUTION IS IMMENSE:

LET NO SLEEP E'ER CLOSE THY TIRED EYES, WITHOUT THOU ASK THYSELF: WHAT HAVE I OMITTED, AND WHAT DONE?

ABSTAIN THOU IF 'TIS EVIL; PERSEVERE IF GOOD.

MEDITATE UPON MY COUNSELS; LOVE THEM, FOLLOW THEM: TO THE DIVINE VIRTUES WILL THEY KNOW HOW TO LEAD THEE.

I SWEAR IT BY THE ONE WHO IN OUR HEARTS ENGRAVED THE SACRED TETRAD, SYMBOL IMMENSE AND PURE, SOURCE OF NATURE AND MODEL OF THE GODS.

BUT BEFORE ALL, THY SOUL TO ITS FAITHFUL DUTY, INVOKE THESE GODS WITH FERVOUR; THEY WHOSE AID, THY WORK BEGUN, ALONE CAN TERMINATE.

INSTRUCTED BY THEM, NAUGHT SHALL THEN DECEIVE THEE; OF DIVERSE BEINGS THOU SHALT SOUND THE ESSENCE; AND THOU SHALT KNOW THE PRINCIPLE AND END OF ALL.

IF HEAVEN WILLS IT, THOU SHALT KNOW THAT NATURE, ALIKE IN EVERYTHING, IS THE SAME IN EVERY PLACE.

SO THAT, AS TO THY TRUE RIGHTS ENLIGHTENED, THINE HEART SHALL NO MORE FEED ON VAIN DESIRES.

THOU SHALT SEE THAT THE EVILS WHICH DEVOUR MEN ARE OF THEIR CHOICE THE FRUIT...

• dear hans what can i expect in my near future what is my life going to be like how do i find balance and knowing