Hanswolfgang your insight please

• was working on something to help me find balance in life that blew up in my face and now i don't know what to do what direction to go any insight would be appreciated

• soulconfusion,

i don't know what to do what direction to go any insight would be appreciated: you need illumination. Though it imperils your retreat, you must provide for the safety of those who have served you loyally.

And when you fast you cannot sleep, because the body is hungry.

• so how do i go about this illumination and who has served me loyally that safety i must provide for ?

• soulconfusion,

so how do i go about this illumination and who has served me loyally that safety i must provide for ? The sky is heavily clouded and rain pours down violently. So do go about this with dispersion and provide for your broken relationships.

It is essential to find a way to release whatever tensions and stresses might be building up inside you right now. Beat on a pillow, jump up and down, go out into the wilderness and scream at the empty sky--anything to shake up your energy and allow it to circulate freely. Don't wait for a catastrophe to happen.

• what did you mean by this hans?.... " And when you fast you cannot sleep, because the body is hungry."

• soulconfusion,

sleep is a need when the body is fully nourished. You cannot sleep when you are on a fast -- one or two hours at the most. So twenty-two hours you are thinking, and those two hours you will be dreaming about food. This is a negative obsession.

• hans your help please i'm seeing someone that i've known for years and i feel as if we're getting closer is this relationship worth investing in and what choices do i have in this matter

• soulconfusion,

is this relationship worth investing in: no.

and what choices do i have in this matter: being transformed by the death of old ways of thinking and by releasing yourself from clinging attachments that restrain your further growth.

So you are no more a small child forced by the parents in the corner and they have told, "Sit there silently" -- looking under control, but you were not. You look under control, but you are restless, forced, but inside -- great turmoil.

• dear hans i'm about to venture into a business with someone and wanted to know if this would be positive and if the person that i"m going into business with will be a positive force or a headache

• soulconfusion,

i'm about to venture into a business with someone and wanted to know if this would be positive: yes.

and if the person that i"m going into business with will be a positive force or a headache: a positive force.

Every interpretation is incomplete and partial. There are many sides to a single thing.

• thank you hans one more thing there is something i think that is worth waiting for ..is this thing worth waiting for? and what should i do in the meantime

• soulconfusion,

is this thing worth waiting for? yes.

and what should i do in the meantime: letting go of the past and learning from your mistakes.

I am not asking why you wait for this thing. The question is not about you or this thing. It is a beautiful thing, and worth waiting for. I am asking why you worry so much.

• dear hans i've been preparing myself (sort of) to move i haven't started looking yet but was wondering when would be a good time for me to make that move

• Hi hans is my husband cheating me?

• soulconfusion

dear hans i've been preparing myself (sort of) to move i haven't started looking yet but was wondering when would be a good time for me to make that move

• soulconfusion,

when would be a good time for me to make that move: when there would be temptation.

It is a simple fact that freedom has not come yet to you.

• vaniav,

is my husband cheating me? no.

• when will i be free hans? and also this thing that i'm waiting for how does it look now?

• soulconfusion,

when will i be free? when you will be reaching a state of renewal and new beginnings, where each day is an adventure and each moment is lived to the fullest.

how does it look now? when you think about what other opportunities might appeal, you may struggle to really know what you want.

• dear hans how do i reach this state of renewal i also want to ask you about someonw whos name starts with G i know he's going through something right now can i get some insight from you as to what is it that going on with him in his life thanks again