Advice? Please!! Shuabby or anyone!!

• Hi, I would like some advice on my Gemini man. We have been in a pretty big rut lately. I feel like he is pulling away from me. I just want to know if this is true and what will become of our relationship. I love him very much and I don't want to let him go, but I need to know if he feels the same way about me as I do him. My DOB: Jan 5, 81 His DOB: May 29, 79. Also, I would like to know, if it is possible, if a house I have my heart is set on will be obtainable.

Thanks!

• Hello CapKim4

The house first off is not obtainable until you have peace within yourself and relationship.

Gemini's like to keep life light, not to be bogged down in the mundane things for to long a period as they like intelligent stimulation. Your man has some Taurus in him and he really should love a solid home life and the finer things of life , like a new home ect.

You may be a bit pushy with what you are expecting from him and he is pulling back and thinking things over, doesn'nt mean he will flee unless he just can't meet your expectations.

Shuabby