HEARTS are everywhere, insight needed PLEASE

• Hi everyone,

last year on this forum I asked for people's insight why I kept finding Love Heart Shape Rocks, since then other than finding more love heart rocks, I am finding Love Heart Shapes EVERYWHERE. It has been getting much stronger these last few weeks.

This morning as I was getting ready for work I happen to look down on the bathroom floor and there was a small paper love heart, only 2 days ago I cleaned my bathroom thoroughly, washed all the mats in the bathroom, cleaned the floor, I have no idea how that got there! My girls are away for the summer, I am on my own.

So I leave for work, while at work after lunch i decided to clean my desk, and I find another paper heart, just slightly bigger than the one at home. There was no way anyone in the office could have put that there.

Now I return home from work, decide to check the mail box, walk back inside through the front door entrance and now ANOTHER small paper heart.

I quickly call my friend at work and explained what happened, and while we are talking, I am munching on some popcorn ( I know bad manners, but I was hungry) and low and behold a piece of popcorn falls on the breakfast bar and yes, its in a heart shape.

Believe me, I am more than grateful, and I keep saying thank you many a times.

Please, can someone please tell me what is going on, I do believe there is a message, if anyone can tell me, I would so appreciate it.

I have had love hearts appear from water, food, my face cream, throwing a belt on the bed and then it forms a love heart shape, and call me crazy even in the cat's litter boxes.

I am in a good place in my life, very grateful for everything, but just wonder what is going on here.

I have taken photo's of every heart I have found, I will post these pictures in a few weeks.

Any insight or if this has happened to you, please share your experience's with me.

God Bless

• Hi Piscesstar,

This is happening to me as well i am seeing hearts everywhere i cant even begin to tell you they are dirty spots on my floor , rocks i even had a big puddle on my front lawn that was in the shape of a heart . i ve had shampoo when im in the shower and about to wash my hair come out of the bottle in a heart shape .and so many others have appeared recently but i havent kept a log of them as there have been so many its hard to remember them all.Its defently a sign but like yourself im at a loss as to who it is from i hope that its from the angels i will do some googling and let you know what i find out .

Take care love and light Loap:)

• Hi Loap,

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am so happy you are going through this as well. I do know it's all good.

Yesterday, I did get a little freaked out after finding the 3 very small paper shape hearts, because I feel like there is a message but I don't know what I am suppose to know or be doing.

I do smile and laugh every time I see or find a heart, and I say thank you.

A few days ago at work, I was having a crazy day, it was busy and patients can be demanding, and this one lady walked up to talk to me and she had a huge love heart necklace (the size of your palm), with all these beautiful colors, right then, there was a calmness with in me and I commented on the necklace how beautiful it is. (acknowledging) Hearts do appear when I am relaxed too, so there is no specific reason when this happens.

I have tried googling too, but still didn't come up with much. Next week a medium is coming to town from Hawaii, I am hoping to talk with her and hopefully she can give me some answers.

Please let me know and keep me posted on your experiences, thanks again, it is so good that someone else is also part of this wonderful mystery.

Love and Light to you

• Hi Piscestar ,

I tryed googling there are many other people like us that are going through the same thing looking for answers as well i will keep you posted if i find anymore . Its a good sign anyway whoever it is from .

Take care many Blessings love and light Loap:)

• Hi Loap,

Thanks for letting me know, I will keep you updated on what I find too.

Definitely a good sign.

Blessings, Love and Light to you Loap

PStar

• "The heart (♥) has long been used as a symbol to refer to the spiritual, emotional, moral, and in the past also intellectual core of a human being. As the heart was once widely believed to be the seat of the human mind, the word heart continues to be used poetically to refer to the soul, and stylized depictions of hearts are used as prevalent symbols representing love."

Source: Wikipedia

I hope that helps a little. I can see what else is out there for you as well...

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks LoveDetox,

Every little bit helps, thank you for taking the time!

Sending hearts your way:)

• Hi. Piscesstar ,

Today i was walking my dog and on the ground i seen glass everywhere and one of the pieces was in the shape of a heart, i also burnt myself cooking so i went to put some calomine lotion on the burn and i accidently spilt some on the table ,and that was in the shape of a heart as well . Its a shame that i diddnt have a camera handy .

• I had that happen to me for a while with hearts and then feathers, I had a feather land right on my lap once while sitting in my living room on the couch and I didn't know where it came from. I kept finding feathers in odd places. I took both as a good sign. then one day I started to peel potatoes and what comes out of the bag?? a really big heart shaped potato! So I took a picture of it then ate it for dinner because well you got to eat right? 😄

• The Heart Symbol is one of the most ancient in the world. According to one interpretation, It symbolizes both the male and female genitalia, as well as the union of male and female to produce new life. The church likes to demonize desire, but in reality it's the instinct (divine gift) of procreation that preserves life. I think it could be a message : Perpetuate life. Keep the flame alive.

• Hello Seehorse,

How are you, long time no hear!!

This is beautiful, love it!

As you can see, I am still stumped as to why heart's appear everywhere.

It's on a daily basis that its been happening. Somedays its so strong, heart after heart, and I am not complaining.

My little girl finds hearts too every now and again, she found a small heart rock at school while she was playing.

I do feel really good when they appear and laugh when the unexpected shows up in the place I would never imagine.

2 nights ago, I was sitting on my deck with a few friends and while looking up into the sky, there was a love heart shape cloud, so I quickly grabbed my camera and took some pics, they were asking me what I was taking a photo of and I just laughed because they could not see anything, I do have the picture, thank goodness. It was the only cloud in the sky that evening, I couldn't believe they could not see it.

• Divine timing Piscestar. Have patience. "I couldn't believe they could not see it". Hmmm....strange, isn't it ? You like Owls ?

• I do like owl's, but my oldest daughter loves them!! Why??

Patience.............learning to, and getting very good at it!

• Seehorse,

I am ready to go on a bike ride with 2 of my friends, and I just went in my eldest daughter's bedroom (she is away with her dad), and I went in her wardrobe to get a back pack and on the ground is a small paper heart. I cleaned out her closet, vacuumed only the other day, I have no idea where it came from.

I will check back after my bike ride, and thanks for that beautiful heart pic!

• Well of course you like the pic being a fire creature and all ! Sorry for the delay in answering, it was time for the S.O.U.L. Sunday meeting ( maybe you should try it sometime, it's enlightening and fun !) I'm afraid i don't know more about the Heart meaning, needed much googling, no time lol

As for OWL, this spirit sees what others don't see (means other things as well like omens, spirit world, ancestors)

Better ask Piscean Healer for more on this, as he is the expert on Animal Medicine and stuff. You could meditate on Heart, see if something is revealed to you. Seek and you shall find, ask and you shall receive. Don't expect everything from others, God's Truth is inside each and everyone of us and you too ! Always remember, God helps those who help themselves....

• Thanks Seehorse, your a breath of fresh air!

I will try and meditate on it.

I did see many heart rocks while I was out biking.

I will have to try the S.O.U.L, Sunday meeting.

God helps those who help themselves..........indeed, very true.

• Hi Piscesstar ,

Can you post us the picture of the cloud? I would be very interested to see it , now i have to tell you something funny yesterday i was making chocolate cupcakes for my kids well as i was scooping the mixture in to the patty pans i looked on the side of the bowl where there was mixture at the top in the shape of a kangaroo with a joey and all, i couldnt believe it of course i called my kids and they couldnt see it as all they were interseted in was licking the bowl and spatulas , i was gobsmacked i am an aussie so the kangaroo is very significant for me but still like the hearts its a mystery ,so i will let you know if i see anymore roos on my travels lol.

Love and light Loap)

• Hey Loap,

Thats funny! A kangaroo and joey of all things!!

Did you know I am an Aussie living in the US?

I not very computer savy as far as putting my pictures on here. I can never get it to work. As soon as my daughter returns from being with her dad ( in 4 weeks) I will put many photo's on here of all the hearts including the cloud. I could not believe no one else could see it.

Is there any chance you can start taking pics of what you find? I sometimes even use my cell phone camera if I don't have my normal camera with me.

I also found another little paper heart today in my daughters wardrobe, its the 4th paper heart in a few days.

Love and Light

PStar

• Hi PIscestar,

That is amazing about he paper hearts , i think we have spoken before i remember someone being an aussie living in the us which state did you live in in aus? I had my mobile on me but i dont know how to load the picture on the computer either lol ,i only know the basics when it comes to computers maybe the kangaroo is a connection for us ? No worries i will try and take photos if i can as i know how to load them on the computer from my normal camera . Have you tried googling paper hearts ? It sounds significant are there any issues with paperwork that need to be dealt with around you ? I get messages from my angels through numberplates for example i kept seeing my numberplate number 266 everywhere i knew they were trying to tell me that there was something wrong with my car and then i started to hear my brakes grind and had to get them changed so it is a significant message , and a beautiful at that are you keeping all the hearts that you find?

Love and light Loap:)