Is primary number 8 & 6 compatible with each other??

• Neha,

You both could be together until your late 30's, according to your birthdays that is.

To really get a full comprehension of the trials between now and then, one would have to examine your name. However, I can't give a full analysis, tarot has forum rules that prohibit from doing "readings", apologies for this.

If you are using your name, and his name then this does change the day to day energy that you put out. It could be toxic or helpful.

Notice that when some women the enter a marriage, and take on the mans last name. As time goes on they change, the personality does, the energy does. They took on a different name energy, and it transformed them. Some for the better, some for worse. (notice how some people are married, then you hear them say, "he/she changed, I don't know what happened." The name could be a reason.

The growth you experience is determined by the long range cycles, and you must adhere to them in order to have favorable outcomes.

Your first long range cycle says that you must learn to love not one but all, be compassionate, selfless, and learn the art of letting go.

His long range cycle says that he must work on strengthening his bond not only with his "authentic self" but also with the Universe. In order to be successful he must hone in on a particular craft/talent/ability during this time frame.

Your change is not a one time thing, its an evolution a progress.

Your life number is a 5, and with 5's they must always demonstrate temperance, and learn to focus, rather than be scattered.

A suitable life partner would be one who not only fosters and supports your need for freedom.

You are a life number 5, ideally the 5 gets along with 1, 5, 7, 9 life numbers. THERE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS, and you must take all numbers in the chart into consideration.

Your names are favorable.

His gives way to one that is compassionate and loving. If crossed or negatively expressed he can be selfish, ruthless, and unforgiving.

Your name gives one popularity, power. However it cautions you against being "taken advantage" of, or putting too much "trust" in others. If you do that, the repercussions far outweigh the benefits.

I hope I shed some light on this for you.

Create A Great Day!

Markie Mark