For Patchlove

• Hi Patchlove,

How are you today ? i hope that you are feeling better as you seemed really down yesterday , I hope that all is well .with you and your family .

Take care

Lots of love and white light loap:)

• You were writing me as I was writing you...lol..

Thank you for your love and concern.

Today was better. I cooked him a good supper tonight and got him the medication he needed...with my hubby gone for a week we've spent more one on one time.

My husband, who is on vavcation in CO, has been supportive for me emotionally, and I thank God for bringing me such a wonderful man. But Joshua is not his son...and he gets impatient some times. Even so...he has been more of a father than his own.

I get lost in the balancing act of trying to be there for everyone and taking care of my obligations - lol..and following my path of spiritual advancement, and physical well being.

• Hi Patchlove ,

I read your post on the have a chat thread i thought it would be a good idea to star a new thread for us to chat on i totally understand were you are coming from i have an intelluctually disabled brother and it was very hard at times he is 33 but with mind of an 8 year old . i have a few friends with sons with autism and one who has asburgers as well and he is very highly intelligent so i understand what you are saying . It is very hard my own father used to be impatient with my brother as well i think that some people cope with it better than others .

My friends kids are still little . Do you get any respite ? you need some time for yourself now and then . I know how hard it is i remember my mum when she was doing the balancing act as well . I take my hat off to you its not easy you deserve a medal . What is it that you are learning spiritually? I am learning tarot i will do you a reading on whats instore for you in the near future .

My heart and thoughts are with you

Take care Love and light Loap:)

• Hi Living, Thank you.

I have been picking up books by Pyschics and teachers...like Gary Zukov, who speak of our depths that not all really want to think about. I have always been inquisitive about what happens after death..always feeling that it continued.

At 15 I questioned tradition religious ideals amid the hypocrosy of . God Is Love...That much I knew...and most of the world is enmeshed with bigotry and negative hostile "It's my Way" mentality. And all seem blind to it.

God is Love..and Light...I was one day about 3 yrs ago reading the dictionary about light...it's properties...speed of light..prisms...ect. I see a connecftion between light and our Universe....how life actually reflects the properties of light.

lol.. Im cleaning my room...It has hoarding tendencies..lol. I picked up the book by Gary Zukov tonight and opened to the middle as I'm apt to do with books...and started reading ...and there was a wonderful explanation on the very subject.

I have this knowledge flaoting about me in books...none of which Ive read straight through...and I pick up a book and read.....and learn from it...and another day...pick up another....

Thank you for kind offer of a reading.. I would love to have your insight.

Many thanks and Love returned,

Patchlove

12/10/1958 (just in case) 🙂

• Hi Patchlove

I have tried to do you several tarot readings but ive got a feeling that your energy is blocking me from doing so i feel that you may not want to know what is coming up for you in the near future from what i can pick up in the cards you are going through a real rough time you feel that you've hit rock bottom and you are suffering an extreme heaving sadness thats all i am picking up with the 10 and 3 of swords which are predominate in all the readings ive tried to do if you want me to delve further into tarot please let me know and i will be happy to do so for you . I though i would pull you a couple of angel cards instead ive asked that angels what you need to know and learn .

Card 1) Angel Teresa

(Timeout youve been so busy taking care of everyone elses needs , but now its time to stop and take care of yourself )

Teresas additional message ,

Dear one you've been working very hard ! You re very tired now yet you keep pushing yourself , to work more , more , more ! I am here to firmly and lovingly take your hand , and tell you to stop Cease working for a moment and take a respite .you have certainly earned it , and you will be more efficient and productive after taking this rest.

You give so much to others that at times like this you become unbalanced . Your inner child yearns for nurturing , and no one is going to give you that loving care but yourself and the angels .So give yourself permission to take a much needed time out . Take a nap or go play for a while .Please don't delay this guidance . We assure you that your responsibilities will be met , and you will gather new energy and ideas during your time out . We also bring you additional Earthly help , and assist you in delagating work .

Card 2) Archangel Metatron Indigo and Crystal children

(You have a bond with children . In particular you can help children who are sensitive)

Metatrons additional message ,

Your life's purpose involes helping and teaching children . you re here to help these children retain and amplify their psychic and spiritual gifts . Educate adults about natural and chemical free ways to feed and raise these special children . The very young crystal children and the slightly older indigo children are important to the future of this planet .You can help ensure their bright future and i will help you .

Working with Archangel Metatron,

If you feel drawn to help children ( your own or children in general ) ask Metatron for an assignment that mirrors your natural talents and interests . Metatron works closely with psychic and sensitive kids and he loves to help adults help these children . If you need more time, money , ideas , contacts or other support for this mission call upon Metatron . He will help you manifest your needs so your focus can be directed towards his beloved crystal and indigo children .

Card 3) Play

The Angels message is,

Beloved one its time to set aside work for a while dont worry we will oversee your reponsibilities to their completion .Playfulness , gaiety and laughter will lift your energy so that you ll return to work with a new perspective and heightened energy .The angels see that you need to play , so they sent you this card . You've been working and worrying alot lately , and your soul cries out for fun .Feelings of fatigue irritability or depression are additional signs that you're overdue for some playtime . you don't need to wait until you have a free moment , because you can inject fun into your day today . Simple pleasures , moments of silliness laughing with a friend or watching a funny movie are examples of ways to have fun that dont require alot of time or money . Fun and play are neccessary parts of life for children and adults . These types of activities help us lead healthier lives , and allow us to attain our desires more quickly .Fun is part of living a balanced life .

additional meanings for this card

Stop what you are doing and go and have fun right now.

Release any guilt about having fun to the angels

You deserve happiness , pleasure and enjoyment

Make sure that your recreational activities are purely fun .

I pulled these cards from 3 different decks i hope that their messages help you in some way .

Take care love and light Loap:)

• Thank you Loap for your time and loving effort.

Yes, I do feel I have a bond with children...since a junior in high school I have been drawn to them. I know a 7 year old who meditates..lol..so the special children are definitely within my realm. She is a wise young girl, but has alot of energy around her.

I have no idea how to begin the process of helping these children.

Though I am reading this now in the wee hours of Monday morning, 4 days later, you will be happy to know that I did play..lol. I went a fabulous estate sale this weekend and brought home some wonderful fun jewelry from a woman who had been a cabaret dancer. I see reflections of myself in these homes...and I see patterns, and learn from them.

I worked hard this last week while my husband was gone and accomplished gaining some physical space in our bedroom. I had been lost in my own room for months...lol. It is amazing what clearing can do for the soul.

I needed an earring holder to hold my newfound joys...and knew God would bring it to me. Knew that as I gave away things, it would come to me. And there it appeared, perfectly. I had seen the apparatus times before and didnt know what it was used for...and still dont..lol...but it works perfectly for my purpose. Years of jewelry collecting finally stand elegantly on my dresser...where there had been chaos for months there was a peaceful stillness and design.

I live with a sense that the other shoe is going to drop. It is inevitable, a process of living. The possiblity of great sorrow looms in front of me. I found the love of my life ,and fully love and appreciiate my mother. I have 4 children I love dearly. I have 5 siblings that I love dearly.To lose any one of these souls from my sight will be a devastating experience...and it is then that I will hit rock bottom, for I could not imagine anything worse.

I do not dwell on these things, for then I could not live as I am meant to.

I thank you so much for your love and generosity, your thoughts that accompany me on this journey we are on.

May the love you put forth come back a hundred fold.

May our friendship continue to grow.

I hope this finds you well Loap, the angels rejoice with you also as you share the love with which you were created.

Love surround you,

Pl

• Hi Patchlove ,

You are very welcome im so happy to hear that you have been out playing thats wonderful i loved hearing your story about the jewellery ,im glad you cleared some space i done it as well just recently in my living room what a difference it made to my whole being . Think positive , about your loved ones surrounnd them in a protective bubble of whitelight ive heard the more we focus on fear the more we draw it to ourselves . Thankyou for your kinds words

Take care love and light Loap:)

• Dear Loap,

The sadness came to visit today as I awaited my husband while in an operating room today.

My husband woke up at 2 am with problems with a leg in which he has an implanted

replacement artery. By 9 am we were on our way to the hospital.

Thanks to God and his gaurdian angels, the vein blockage was re opned and he has circulation again to his foot.

I always approach these things with positive affirmation- He WILL be okay. God's blessing gave me faith and strength to massage his foot and keep it warm until he could have surgery at 5pm. He was blessed with a wonderful talented surgeon.

Thank you for your continued love and wonderful insight.

Love and friendship,

Pl

• Hi Patchlove ,

Im sorry to hear what happened to your husband you are really intune with your feelings How did he go with the surgery i pray that all is well . Have you had premonitions or strong feelings like this all your life ? My heart, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time .

Take care sending you lots of love , light and hugs Loap:)

• Dear Loap,

The surgery did not take, and yesterday he had to have another surgery to have the graft in his leg replaced. I came to the point of sadness and despair you saw in your reading. I was up in SICU where I had almost lost my son from a car accident, and where the failing days of a close friend were shared,. The emotional connections compiled with sharing my husbands fear of losing his foot were overwhelming. We almost lost it due to the nursing staff not calling the surgeon when Reggies toes were deep purple after the first surgery. But I must let the neg energy go...let it go..

The doctor got him in surgery when he found out and may have saved his foot. His foot will be good ahead!!!. He's such a good kind man.

My husband is in a reg room now, on heparin and coumadin to try and prevent clotting, and on morphine and percosets for pain. He isnt feeling any pain, thats for sure. I miss him being home.

I felt the connection with mother earth when I was 6-7...listening to the thunder and feeling the wind, I felt I belonged as one with them, and the spirit and power of this marvelous creation I was aware of.

I know that truth is light and life, and that we know things we dont even know we know..lol...until we accept that the knowledge is there. I find most people are afraid to even imagine. But we are given the gift of knowledge and awareness and others share that knowledge with us.

Reading insightful books has helped.

I wish i were talented in recieving impressions for others, but it is all experience that speaks.

I find myself tiring and know I must allow God to help me make my way through this. He has on many occaissions risen to my need...and I know he will again.

I learned through a paranormal group, and a friend , of a little boy Jacob who lives in a home with two others who have passed into his realm Tony, a biker dude keeps Jacob company and watches over him. There is a thrid...I dont remember. I want to go to Jacob and have him sit on my lap and tell him of the love that is waiting for him on the other side. I want to tell Tony that the best thing he can do for Jacob is go with him there. I have not forgotten them. But i wonder....when i actually go...will I be confident and able to do this? How does God feel about me doing this?

These are the things dear Loap that consumes my thoughts these days.

I hope this finds well and in peaceful ease.

Pl

• Hi Patchlove .

Im so sorry to hear about your husband , i will send him an abundance of prayer and healing light, the stories im hearing about hospitals today are outrageous its like they dont care anymore and always leave things to the last minute . Im glad that you think they will be able to save his foot . Im sorry to hear that you lost a son i cant imagine how that must feel but i know that there would be nothing worse in the world ., my heart goes out to you . So have you made contact with these spirits Jacob and Tony ? how do you communicate with them ? I think its wonderful that you have made a connection i hear that some souls need help to go in the light and if you can help them thats amazing . As for god have you ever seen the lovely bones movie ? Its about a girl that was murdrered and goes to heaven and tries to help her father solve her murder, im reading the book right now i really hope heaven is as she explains it in the book . In her heaven you can have anything your heart desires but there is no God or angels but it still sounds delightful .

I hope that all goes well for your husband take care

Los of Love and light LoaP:)

• Hi Loap!Dear friend...I have not lost a son...only nearly so. God through me sent him energy to heal and survive.

My husband had the second surgery, and recovered very well. He came home Saturday evening, and continues to get stronger every day. Your loving light and healing is assisting. Thank you very much.

I havent yet made the move to go to Jacob and Tony. I think of it often, but havent gone yet.

Betty Eady wrote a book of her experience when she was pronounced dead on an operating table. I read it about 10-12 years ago and it stays with me today. Here is a link to her website.I just found it trying to google her name to find out when it was written. The book was fascinating.

Thank you Living, for everything. May love and peace continue to shine from your heart outward.

How are things in your world?

Love, white healing light, and friendship,

Pl

• ps...I just rented the movie about 4 weeks ago...Lovely Bones.

🙂

Was interesting, and there were certain allusions similar to Betty's experience.

• Hi Patchlove ,

Im sorry i must have interpreted it wrong about your son , im so glad to hear that he is alright and its wonderful news about your husbands surgery thats great all went well and he is recovering . I have saved the website you gave to my favourites thankyou for that it looks very interesting .i will have to try and get a hold of the book . I have just finished reading the book the lovely bones and i cried my eyes out in parts it was so sad how she watched her family coping with her death. I hope all is well with you otherwise do you live in the states ? Sorry i know you have told me this ,my minds just went blank . My kids are on school holidays at the moment and it is very cold over here so you cant do to much with them its a shame as they are going stir crazy being stuck inside and my eldest son has been sick for the last 2 days with a high fever and aching bones he has been vomiting up flem . anyway i must go i look forward to hearing from you soon .

Take care love and light Loap xx

• Loap,

I'm so sorry to hear of your son; I hope he on the mend now.

I do live in wichita kansas here in the states. Where are you again? We are just getting to know one another, please, no apologies.

If I find the book I will send it to you.I think I might have given it away, patch on facebook.

It's been hard keeping my husband down. He just found out he cant drive for two weeks, and it's making him go nuts..lol.

You are very good at reading the cards. When did you take an interest in spiritual things?

Thank you for staying in touch.

• Hi Patchlove ,

Thankyou for your kind words about my son he is much better now , Im in Melbourne Australia , I know how you feel about your husband and the no driving , my hubby had to have micro surgery on his hand and was told the same thing, unfortunalty he wouldnt listen i begged and pleaded with him not to drive and he didnt give a second thought for my feelings, i was so upset . Thankgod that he never had a smash or anything like that sometimes i think that majority of men are brainless dimwits .

Thankyou for your kind words about reading the cards ive always been into spiritual things , ive only been learning tarot for the last 7 years i wish that i would have started to learn in my 20s when i had plenty of time on my hands, but i was to busy going out and partying with my friends.Tarot takes a long time to master it i feel that im not even halfway there yet .

Sorry i dont have facebook im old school ive just gotten into learning how to copy and paste lol .

Do you email anyone on tarot at all ? As im in touch with a few people ,maybe they could pass on my address as i dont want to put it on the forums . I hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you soon .

Take care lots of love light and hugs Loap:)

• Hi Loap,

So good to hear your son is better.

When you read the cards you relate the information in a way that is easily understood; it makes it easy to asborb what you are sharing.

I tried to email one person here but never got a response, so I haven't tried again. I didn't want to offend anyone.We have this connection, it is like email, isnt it? 🙂

It is early here, so I think Im going to hop back in bed,lol.

Much love and continued prayers for blessing upon you and your family.

Pl

• Hi Patch,

I hope all is well and you are having a lovely day , sending many blessings to you and your family as well .

Take care Love and light Loap:)

• Hi Loap,

🙂 So good to see you here. It's busy at work and a little frantic here.lol.you may see a post I introduced tonight.

Things are falling into place well. Hubby is doing good. Ive been going through all of my papaers....has a been a revisit to pleasant, deeply moving, sometimes heartwarming moments in my life. Am glad i have saved some things.

May you have smiles in your days and in your dreams Living. Thank you for thoughts and prayers.

Love and Light shine upon you as your radiance shines upon others.

Pl

• Hi Patch,

Im so glad all is going well for you , what sort of work do you do ?im sorry i havent come across the post ive been floutfor the last couple of days can you copyt he link here anyway sending you an abundance of love , prayer and light . Take care Loap:)