Hi Everyone!!..

• So I'm new to the forum but I've grown up around tarots and psych's most of my life.

I was wondering if anyone could give me a tarot reading,I'm really worried about my career right now. I have no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going I'm scared I won't amount to anything or be successful. Can someone please guide me or give me some insite as to what I'm going to do, I was going to major in nursing but I realized that's not my passion or calling I'd be persuing it for the wrong reasons.

I'm also curious about my love life, currently I have none sadly and it gets to me sometimes.

I'm intrested in a guy friend I've know almost my whole life and was wondring if he will feel the same about me. I know there is attraction there for sure, currently he's taken and I respect that but still curious if he will return these feeling later in life.There is something there I can almost feel it and he knows I'm not like most of the girls he know that throw themsevles at him.

These are the main things that are currently bothering me right now.Sorry if the post got long, feel free to ask me any questions..and thank you so much ahead of time

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!