Near future

• after two weeks of being stuck where i live, will my long-distance (county) guy still want to be committed to me long-term? i've been staying over there until then, when i had to take care of financial stuff at home--and not able to afford visiting. He says he can't afford to visit me, either, but has a habit of flirting with random women he has claimed are 'just friends'. Thanks!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi aquarium ,

I feel that you are constantly walking on eggshells around him pussyfooting not wanting to upset the applecart i feel you are a peacemaker not a boat rocker so to speak .I totally understand this as this describes myself exactly and at the end of the day after we have done all this keeping the peace and making others happy deep down we truly are not and this leads to strong resentment . As the old saying goes you cant make an omlete without breaking a few eggs . You need to make yourelf happy first put yourself on top of the list of your priorities for your spirit to shine . What sign is he ? I dont know much about astrology just the basics

Love and Light Loap:)

• This post is deleted!

• ,Hi Aquarium .,

Ive been with a scorpio for 17 years now and i still cant figure him out so now i totally understand where you are coming from , they are very mysterious , full of secrecy and i find he doesnt express himself and show his emotions for a water sign and can come across as being very harsh and cold hearted at times . do you know much about what moon he is in his dob is 12-11-70 .

Thanks love and light Loap:)

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks aquarium i really appreaciate it .

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Aquaruim ,

Thankyou so much I totally agree you are spot on with everything these scorpios love a good analyze thats for sure i love the( if it works for him its right attitude ) omg yes youve described him to a tea thats amazing thanks once again for doing this i really appreaciate it

Love and light loap:)

• This post is deleted!