S.O.U.L Circle June 26th 2011 - What did you experience?

• Namaste,

I guess I am the first to get back on here so here's the thread. I will be busy wrtting up my notes and get back soon. Not much though.

Blessings

• Hi all,

I spent a long time clearing chakras before the session. I remember going there and remember everyone there but then fell asleep. I hope I still managed to contribute.

Love and light,

Greystar

• Sorry I missed this one this week. I went out to a community group meeting. Felt it was important for me to get involved more with the community. Part of my whole spiritual development and growth to be perfectly honest. 🙂

• I chose an angel card as normal for me and got:

Archangel Jeremiel “Life Review: Take inventory of your life and resolve to change or heal anything that is unbalanced.”

Okay, not the card I would have wanted but the card I got. Balance, balance, balance, that’s all I seem to hear. You think it could be a message? I was doing well but definitely got off track lately. Oh well.

I decided to try something new today, don’t know why, actually I do know why, I was trying for a more personal connection see if I could get more by just opening up and letting myself feel rather than directing a full visual like I normally do.

I do not believe at this time it was much of a success on my part but will await possible enlightenment later.

I just got colors and peacefulness. (which is good so why am I complaining?) I did ground and set my intentions for protection and the gathering of light energy for donation to the source but I felt no actual energy this time.

Now it could be getting used to it or better at it and therefore not noticing or it could be that I require a more active visualization in order to focus and do this. Don’t know for sure. My mind did wander a bit and I got one clear thought:

“One can not gain ascension/enlightenment without the release of ego as that would be disastress. If one has issues and emotions and ties, one would utilize the power/energy to manipulate things as they want it to be. They could have the best intentions and yet interfere with the free will of others. We did this one before with the Greek Gods etc. Omnipotent beings with emotional crisis’s of their own. Not a successful experiment.

Blessings

• PH,

Life does not get in the way, it just is. No apology necessary. Getting involved is a good thing and thank you for doing so. The world can use more involvement like yours.

Blessings

• Thanks IB, those are very kind and encouraging words 🙂

• Hey all, had some energy feelings not much, holding hands tingling feeling, don't know how many people participated, got some colours.and some peacefulness too.

I hope the circle can get more people in eventually, ill be interested in hearing others thoughts later.

Love n light LotusPrincess, Aka Bee 🙂 Xx

• Sorry, everyone...:(

I did not participate, I could not focus at all...

Thanks for the message IBelieve:)

love and light

Namaste

Shee

• Hi everyone,

I ran off to Church afterwards which is why I am just posting.

I had a rough start, didn't have time to reflect before I started this time. I decided to try meditation outside this time, I'm packing things, so my room is too cluttered. The sounds of the birds singing was sublime, but noisy cars/motorcycles with bad mufflers and my daughter poking her head outside and calling to get my attention kept breaking my concentration. However, I became aware of just a rosy red color covering my environment, and within the coloring, a silhouette of a person, I couldn't make out who it was, and he (just using 'he' in description, not sure if it was a he or she) wasn't looking at me, so it appeared, no idea who it was. I was calling within my head for everyone, and I felt as if I were holding hands with someone, just too distracted. But I envisaged everyone and sent the energy your way. The distractions just proved too annoying, so finally, I got up and went back into my room and posted an image to help me concentrate. I could feel the energy flowing this time, and I felt as if I wasn't alone, I was picturing the Earth and having a sense of a blanket or other type of manifestation cover it. It felt like good energy, but I wasn't as deep into meditation as I can get, the distractions thing stayed with me and I couldn't quite "get there". It was still a somewhat productive time for me, but I was kind of peeved that I couldn't get where I wanted to reach today. Oh well, perfection is/was not the intention behind doing this.

Blessings to you all!

Sunshine

PS: MYJOURNEY!! I am sending you a burst of Violet flame to cover you. xoxoxoxoxo!

• Sunshinnnnnnnnnnnne, did i ever tell you that i just love your name hehe..yes, i have just a few times.

Thanks sunshine your name matches your beautiful heart...I now will receive the violet flame to cover me:)

Namaste Siesta Sun:)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

shee

PS

I hope the packing means you found a place for you and the beautiful L's:)

• No, still looking and praying that landlord gives me another extension. House I want is not within the loan amount I have been "granted" by the mortgage co. House I looked at yesterday has promise, but some glitches I am not happy with.

My family is not happy about me buying a house, so they are not going to help me with the down payment. 😞 No, just packing and having my stuff ready to go. I may not get an extension, in which case I need to be out of the house by Thursday night.)

Blessings to you SHEE!!

• Hi folks, sorry I was not in today either, my husband is only home at weekends and we try to make Sunday our family day so we were out with the kids at an amusement park. I hope you are all well, I have been very busy with my work which unfortunately does not leave me much room for forums or that sort of thing because I have very tight deadlines on my work. However that does not mean I do not think of you all and hope that you are all doing great.

xxSheelagh

• Hi All,

I’m back after some chores and a nap. Lazy day today, that and not sleeping well or keeping the right hours. LOL Well now I know why I did not feel as much connection, most had other things to do this week. (Of course it still may have been my change in how I did it.)

Paddi, so glad to hear you and the family are out having fun. Good for you in between the busyness. Thanks for stopping in to let us know. I think of you often as well.

Shee, sorry to hear you could not focus. Hope you are doing well. Miss you.

Sunshine, Hey there! That may have been me holding your hand and Lotus but don’t know who the vision may have been. I do remember the warm red light but I got others too and the peacefulness. I love doing this outside. I did it twice inside and although I felt something it was just not the same as being out in nature with the birds. Only the first time did the cars bother me, after that I really do not hear them anymore. I so hope you get the house you want and the extension as well.

Hello there LotusPrincesss, How are you? At least you got some tingling, me nada.

Blessings to all.

• Hi Ibeleive,

Thanks for the good wishes. I am working on manifesting what I want out of all this. 🙂

You saw the red light too? Maybe it was you and Lotus holding my hands. I was not able to see who it was. Perhaps as I get better at this, that will change. I will take your word and try it again outside.

Namaste

Sunshine

• Yes, I saw the red but no visions of anything. I have had slight visions before but usually animals, never a person! Hey mayby it was your guide.

You stick to what you want and go get it!

Blessings

• Good Morning,

Sent Love, light and Butterfly's, hope everyone is okay. I noticed a lot of light downloads yesterday, constant non-stop till I had to say ENOUGH! I'M SLEEPY!

Something big is coming this Friday with the New Moon Eclipse! Then Grand Cross Cardinal!

• Helooooooo ! I just managed to "connect" for 5 minutes, we were invited to my cousin's baptizing her little daughter so i hastily joined didn't quite felt much, but gave what Light i could....

Maybe this was a hint we could all use a little time off to recharge. Hint from whom ? The same who told IBeleive "not a succesful thing" about Gods.... (i got THE goosebumps with that !!)

• LOL- So did i See horse. Maybe we need a little break.and then we can re group.

try and get some new people to join in after. we don't have to rush this, if anyone is not feeling up to it. but it is a good thing we are doing, coming together for earth and us. so it is also understandable that people are busy at the moment, with there lives as lots is going on. at the moment. I am hoping we are still able to keep trying, and maybe the next time after, get better results at connecting.

LotusPrincess 🙂 Xx

• Colour red, poetic's mentioning of a Cardinal - there's a link here somewhere.

Cardinal Medicine renews vitality in life and returns joy, brilliance and balance to the mind, body and spirit. He awakens spiritual transformations, intellectual insights and heightens intuitions and perceptions. Cardinal aids in manifesting dreams and ideas by focusing intentions where it's needed. He adds color and balance to life and demonstrates that everything you do is important. He aids in understanding and helping you find your own song in life.

Red is also associated with the base Chakra I believe. Establish a base, ground ourselves. The message I am getting is that we need to also take what we learn in the S.O.U.L Circle and apply it in our lives. Especially where it benefits us and through us the greater whole.

• Hello all, yesterday was a jam packed day, I didn't get to get online right after. Anyways, I really didn't feel much. But I tried to focus on sending light. I did feel like at one point I went around and hugged a bunch of you. But that's about it. I think maybe I couldn't focus so well because I was worried about the time. I tried to time it out to music (x amount of songs and Im done) but I started the music too early and my timing went off and I ended up clock watching at the end. Seems like Sunday was a day of distraction for everyone. Thanks PH for making that lesson connection for us!