Please - need healing for unborn grandson

• My daughter is 18 weeks pregnant with a little boy who will be named Gabriel. The ultrasound shows that he may have Downs Syndrome because it appears that he has a hole in his heart, as well as shortened arm/leg bones and possibly no nasal bridge. We will love this little boy no matter what (we already love him dearly) but I ask for healing for his little heart. My daughter is having a special ultrasound on his heart Tuesday at 2:00 and we will also have blood test results to show possibility of Downs. We were told that the ultrasound could be wrong and I've seen many postings where that was the case. I ask that everyone who can will spare a moment to send healing light to our little one, who will join us just before Thanksgiving.

• Dear chironlady, my heart goes out to you all. Sending love and healing light with all my strength to add to the infinite love-light that already and always surrounds and protects your daughter and all your family, and especially little Gabriel.

I'm closely involved with a community of parents of children with another genetic disorder, and I know of so many cases where an in vitro diagnosis has been wrong or the severity of the condition turns out to have been overestimated. I pray this is the case for Gabriel—and that, if there is indeed a hole in his heart, it will heal itself without medical intervention being needed (this happened with one of my cousin's triplets just a few weeks ago).

Human diversity is so beautiful to behold, and people with Downs bring such special and wonderful gifts to the world. Whether Gabriel is born with Downs or no, it's clear in your love for him that he has already begun to bless your family and always will. May you all be at peace and your worried hearts eased with the knowledge that he is held in the arms of love itself, and in those arms all can only be well. Hugs and blessings, love and light— gd

• Thank you so much gd. We believe that God only chooses very special people to care for His special babies and will love him no matter what. We just pray so strongly that his little heart will be okay.

• Gracefuldaisies - just wanted to update you on my grandson, Gabriel. He was born on September 5th weighing only 2 lb 13 ounces. He had multiple problems but we hoped and prayed he would be strong enough to overcome them. He returned to God just ten days later but we are grateful we had the opportunity to show him how much we loved and wanted him for the short time he was with us. I read that Gabriel is the archangel that shows us the right path and I am trying to understand, through my grief, what my path should be now. If you have a moment, please say a prayer for Gabriel's mother, who is having a very difficult time and using all the wrong things to try to cope.

• Gracefuldaisies - just wanted to update you on my grandson, Gabriel. He was born on September 5th weighing only 2 lb 13 ounces. He had multiple problems but we hoped and prayed he would be strong enough to overcome them. He returned to God just ten days later but we are grateful we had the opportunity to show him how much we loved and wanted him for the short time he was with us. I read that Gabriel is the archangel that shows us the right path and I am trying to understand, through my grief, what my path should be now. If you have a moment, please say a prayer for Gabriel's mother, who is having a very difficult time and using all the wrong things to try to cope.