Question about Cancer Man in Relationship

• I've been dating my Cancer man for almost a year. One day he is very sweet and romantic and showers me with complements and affection. Then the next he seems distant and doesnt want to talk much and finds ways to get out of the house away from me for hours. Does anyone know the best way to handle his "bad days" wihtout making it worse? Or offending him?

Also. Two months into the relationship he asked me to marry him. I said yes right away. But after a few weeks he seemed to lose interest and yesterday he said that he isnt sure about the marriage. I went home and didnt hear from him for a few days. There was nothing, that i know of, that triggered him to say that or even bring it up. After i heard from him (2 days later) he asked me to come over and live with him at his house and again he started talking about marriage and telling his brother that we were going to get married. WHAT???? I was so confused and lost. I was happy of course, because I truely like him and could see myself with him.

Also he has several female friends that we regularly hang out with. And I always catch him flirting heavily with them. He acts like its no big deal of course and when I mention it he is very reassuring and makes me feel like Im crazy to be worried about it.

Anyway, I have no doubt in my mind that he really does like me. I jsut have no idea how to handle these situations. I dont want to fight with him. But I also dont want to get too frustrated and just leave him either. I think I may be in love with him.

Anyone had any luck with their Cancer Man?

• I have a few cancer males in my family. The best day to deal with his bad days without offending him is to get active hobbies. This sounds odd, I know, but on those days when your cancer guy is having his moody days, you'll be able to go out and do your own thing while he's off doing his. In other words, it's putting space between you two which, in the process, will bring you two closer together. It's a win/win situation!

Do NOT accept or start planning marriage with ANY guy after only two months. Two people may feel totally connected at the time, but there is still so much to learn about each other, and two months isn't nearly enough time to get to know each other completely. Living with him, if I was you, I would wait at least 5 months before moving in with him. By the way you've described him reposing one day, rethinking the marriage the next day, talking about moving in together another day; it sounds as if he's letting his feelings get the best of him a lot of the time. I'm not sure what his full birth-date is, but his emotions and personality is based much deeper than on his cancer sign. My best friend is a cancer guy and he rarely seems to ever be moody. It depends on the over all birth chart.