How do you imagine yourself as a Citizen of Atlantis ?

• dies

No pretty pic no doodle....FINE! I'll link the pic.

• Hey where's the link ?! oboyoboy are you pictured in atlantean ceremonial outfit ? (japanese culture style !) btw you can use microsoft paint to resize image to fit Tarot's rules :

Image dimensions not to exceed 400 pixels wide by 800 pixels high.

allowed uploads: gif (300 KB), jpeg (300 KB), jpg (300 KB), png (300 KB)

Try right-click on image-open with paint-image stretch/skew-reduce horizontal and vertical the same percentage first tries you guess, later become adept at choosing the right size reduction...

• HEY I GOOGLED ATLANTEAN ORACLE JUST FOR FUN TO FIND A STOOPID PICTURE TO POST

INSTEAD I STUMBLE UPON A SITE ATLANTIS STARGATE THIS IS COPY-PASTE :

When the concentric rings of Atlantis are interpreted as a vibration -- a ring or a stargate -- it suggests that as a creation tale one of the most important concepts that the theory of Atlantis embodies is the stargate.

in his discourse Phaeado, Plato records the astonishing revelation of Socrates in the last moments before his execution that, “the true Earth itself looks from above, if you could see it, like those twelve-patched leather balls”.

A twelve-patched leather ball describes a dodecahedron. The dodecahedron with twelve five-sided faces was used as a teaching tool to instruct the initiate to know him or herself as an energy system like the Earth. Incredibly, a new study of only recently available scientific data hints that the universe is roughly shaped like a soccer ball, a dodecahedron.

Remarkably, Plato is describing Earth as a three-dimensional pentagonal web into which the soul incarnates. The ancient Greeks likely learned from the Egyptians that the human body is ideally structured geometrically to interface with the dodecahedron and its pentagonal grid.

Hey this isn't just fun anymore....

• Ok, going to try the pic again. Don't laugh I had funky feet apprently, and I'm more in my dancer garb.

Wow, I'm not sure I entirely understand all that but point being they had this knowledge long before modern science could catch up!!

• ARGGGGHHHHHHHHHH One last try. Oh and the link must have gotten eaten. It was there yesterday, gone this morning.

• I give up -_-*

• GIMP - image manipulator, free to download. Can be used to resize images.

Dodecahedron. Thanks SH, I was looking for the name of the 12 sided object earlier. Synchronicities again my fellow horseman...

• I have photoshop, just not on my work computer. Frustrating when you dont have the tools you need.