Please interpret this for me in relationship spread...

• The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Page of Cups:

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. King of Pentacles, when reversed:

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Seven of Wands (Valor):

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. The Magician, when reversed:

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Eight of Wands (Swiftness):

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. Six of Pentacles (Success):

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. The Chariot: Victory through might.

• Hi draqaganni,

You see yourself in this relationship with the page of cups as a very loving and intimate, you are a kind and caring soul but your partner with the king of pentacles in the reversed postion i feel that he is spending money like water and he is very irresponsible ,with the 7 of wands i feel that there is alot of aggression conflict going on with you and your partner everything is turning into a power struggle you need to be more assertive stand your ground dont give in easily as i feel he knows how to push your buttons ,you both need to be grounded with the magician the energy needs to flow fairly and positive by both parties for this relationship to work out long term as there is is to much negative energy being held on from past hurts at the moment that is causing upheaval and conflict .Your partner sees you always stressing , worring and in a rush with the eight of wand as im typing this i am picking up on that you are quiet anxious and this can make him feel out of balance at times .You need to calm down and stop stressing .The six of pentacles is the card of giving and recieving you give your partner a lot of love and affection you make sure all his needs are met he knows this and loves you for it but i feel that you often get hurt as sometimes the same affections arnt given back in the way you feel that you made an effort , but this is the way he is and i dont see him changing in the future and that is something you have to learn to deal with as i know this hurts you so .The Chariot is the card of discipline and control you need to take the reigns and tell you partner exactly what it is you want and expect from him and dont settle for second best Take control of your destiny .

hope this helps Love and Light Loap 🙂

• drgagannagi, is this the same guy?

King of Pentacles reversed: Irresponsible as LoaP said. Also no motivation (to move the relationship forward).

7 of wands: You feel the odds are against you.

Magician reversed: No spark between you. No chance of creating anything more than what you have.

Chariot: When a positive card shows up in a position indicating a challenge, it usually warrants a close inspection. I think LoaP is on the right track here, but that reversed Magician is telling me you're not going to get what you want.

So sorry drgagannagi.

Love & light to you,

Marc