Help with a reading

• So I've been thinking about my career, and wondering if the things that could happen for me at work (good things) are a sign that I'll be here for awhile or if it's just someone smiling and saying sure to me but nothing will come of it. I don't know why, but I felt that I should pull two cards, so I did. Reversed Three of Swords and Reversed King of Pentacles. Now, the meanings make sense but how does it apply? Still trying to get a handle on reading, much less for myself.

Thank you and blessings!

LB

• If the meanings make sense to you, then you are on the right track. I have to agree with your interpretation. The reversed 3 of swords suggests the situation is going to last a while yet, but it also tells me your heart isn't really in it. Pentacles are to do with work, the King is usually considered the leader; reversed King of Pentacles tells me this is going to lead you nowhere.

Since there is a risk of heartache here, my advice is to make sure you know what you are getting yourself into and why you are doing it.

Love & light LB,

Marc

• I think I'm getting myself more involved because I don't want to get bored. Offering to take on projects for corporate and such. Well, as my boss always says, Ride it til the wheels fall off. That's actually encouraging, because I keep thinking I don't want to raise my daughter in Reno and that gives me a few years before she starts elementary school. Maybe this means something else will come way, or my plans to get outta here will succeed. Thanks Marc, you're always so helpful!!

Blessings,

LB