I need advice.

• I am struggling between 2 guys right now... Chris 6/18/1986 and Keith 7/14/1974. I want to know which one is the better fit for me. Erica 12/24/1989. I feel a connection with both but I seem to want to be with Chris more. If you could give me insight on their intentions. I am having a hard time right now and am going to lose one of them soon if I don't make a decision. But its a complicated situation. One isnt fully available right now and one is. I just want to know which way to go. thanks

• Hi EKF,

Chris is the unavailable one, no? This is why you are feeling a stronger pull to him - that unavailability. Chris is definitely not the one for you - it will only lead to heartache - but you do of course have free will. If you have to choose between the two, Keith is the better choice, but I am getting that really what is needed here is for you to learn to have the capacity to be alone and be ok with it. To learn to put your needs first and to see through people and situations to the heart/truth of the matter. That is when you will attract the right man for you.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• If I do choose Keith... Will it work? I am content with being alone...It has been a while since I have been with someone and I havent been looking, This is just what I came across recently.... And could you tell me why Chris would lead to heartache? One problem I have is trusting people... because of what I have been through in the past...

• Hi EKF,

Chris will remain unavailable - regardless of what he may be telling you now.

If you and Keith do not work out long-term, you will remain friends.

Spirit shows you as having a tendency toward fatalistic thinking or depression and wants you to lighten up - you are afraid of being hurt again. Deep down, you think it isn't possible for you to have that great relationship or marriage and this is what is keeping you from having it. That is the inner struggle that is going on which needs to be resolved and released.

You are more attracted to Chris because he is unavailable and at a subconscious level this keeps you safe - keeps you from entering a truly committed relationship and thereby keeps you from experiencing "failure" and being hurt again. Ironically, being in a relationship or pursuing a relationship with someone like him will inevitably bring you that very disappointment you want to avoid, but somehow you think you will avoid it. Work on your issues internally - examine those past relationships to identify the patterns and lessons so you can move on. That is when changes will occur externally.

Blessings,

Watergirl