Sticky with Pisces

• Hi all! I am a female Cancer that needs some help! I am close friends with a Pisces man. We both have a lot going on in our lives right now, he is going through a divorce, and I have family sickness and career stress. We found ourselves highly compatible, we have a ton in common and we talk(ed) for hours on end. I've never pushed for any other sort of relationship from him, number one, because he's not divorced yet, number two, because I have a lot going on myself right now. But I do, in my heart, feel like we were "meant to meet". It's like he's been "missing" from my life. He feels the same way, because we've talked about it. I know he's facing a ton of stress. He USED to talk and talk to me about things. Recently, he's REALLY clammed up, telling me he has to resolve some issues with himself and he's really focusing on straightening his life out. We don't see each other often, but use chat, Facebook and email, and occasional phone calls to keep in touch. That has virtually stopped. I don't want to push him at all, I've been giving him his space, and I've told him I'll always be here for him, but what I want to know is, "have I lost my friend?" It's been about a week with no communication. And about a month with spotty communication. I miss him dearly and want to help if I can. I am so afraid he's just walked away from this friendship and will forget all our fun times and conversations. Any advice on this Pisces? Thank you so much!

• When you make a connection with a Pisces, you'll find it nigh on impossible to break. He won't forget you or your times spent together.

I do feel he just wants to be left alone now. He wants his own space to sort out his own issues and decide what he wants. I don't think he even knows what he is feeling at the moment. I get a lot of remorse and regret surrounding his past. His marriage.

At this point all you can do is to give him his space. I believe he'll be back in touch in his own time. Take this opportunity to heal yourself, if for no other reason than you can be in a better position for him when he does call.

Love & light,

Marc

• Aww, thanks Marc. I really appreciate your insight. I wear my heart on my sleeve for this guy and I'm sure you know it can be really hard to be so connected to someone that started out SO open and loving in his thoughts and actions. I've always relied on my intuition in my life and I've never been wrong. My gut intuition on this guy told me he was true, and honest - and that there was a huge bond there. Then I find out that he feels the exact same way. So now it's SO hard to see him pull a 180 on me. I'm left feeling like it was all a joke. Should I just wait in silence, or should I send a nice one-line hello someday? You're the best - thanks again for your thoughts.

Beary

• Hi Beary,

CuteCappy here!

Had to come and see what was going on with your post.

Looking like we are in the same boat 😉

Knowing that someone cares, but is not avaliable is a hard pill to swallow.

I am a very black and white thinking person. If the feelings/connection is there why does it have to be so difficult to fall in love. The heart wants what the heart wants....right??

Apparently, in our cases....wrong!!. Two hearts need to be available in order to make that connection. I guess I'll start having to realize that there is some grey in this world.

I am learning....but can be stubborn. And the universe will keep throwing this at me until I learn!!!

I don't think you should look at yourself as a joke. NEVER underestimate yourself....and don't be so hard on yourself. He needs space and so do you. The universe is giving you both the time you need to figure out your true emotions. Everything happens for a reason....good or bad.

You will just have to wait for the universe to let you know when the time is right to send him that "hello".

You will feel it inside you. Which you rely on as your gut feeling....but it will only come when you are ready to deal with it. Regardless if he is ready or not. This is your life lesson to learn.

Sending you good vibes!

CuteCappy ❤

• You are not a joke. Your relationship is not a joke to him either. This is a very typical Pisces reaction. Give him some space - maybe another week or two then send him a little message.

Love & light,

Marc

• Thanks Marc and Cappy! I for sure know that I am not a joke - I am a great catch. (I say that with plenty of humility and not an ounce of arrogance) I just know my character and my spirit and that I have always had great relationships. I dearly appreciate your help in all this!

I will give him plenty of space - I have a lot of things keeping me busy now in my own life. I think our meeting shocked both of us. I was not looking, nor was he. We started off strictly as friends because that's safe, but I am telling you, there were outside circumstances - little oddities in HOW we met - that made both of us "dreamers" believe there is something really darn special here. I truly believe that his feelings got very very strong, maybe even love, (although he never said it, and neither did I, but I totally think I love him). There has never been any physical expression beyond a hug, again, because we are both terrified of the connection, and acting on that attraction right now could ruin it all. (To be honest, he's kind of a dork - not really my type physically, but now I just find him adorable because of his personality and character) As a result of those feelings, and his remorse, fear and doubt about his current situation, he "swam away". That is the hardest part. He was practically in my pocket for 3 months. (by in my pocket I mean we communicated constantly, although we didn't see each other in person frequently). It's amazing how much you come to rely on those messages and notes, Cappy! I miss him terribly but it's getting much easier - the pain doesn't take my breath away anymore, it's almost just like he's still there, just on vacation. I've gotten back into my swing of things - it helps, but like I said, it doesn't change the way I feel about him. I'm hoping he feels the same.

Thanks again!

B

• Good Morning!

I just wanted to update you both - Marc, you were right - It's been exactly 2 weeks since his last contact with me. I haven't said a word to him, via Facebook, Email or text....Lo and behold, Idid receive a "check-in" email last night - He basicaly said he'd been meaning to drop me a note to say hi for the past few days, and that he hasn't fallen off the face of the earth, even though it seems like he has. He saw a Facebook post I made about being tired yesterday (Tuesday), which means I am sure he saw the prior post earlier in the day about the awful nightmares I had on Monday night. He wished me a restful night. It was very cordial and more of a "testing the waters" email - maybe to see if I was angry at him? While he wasn't his typical emotional, loving self, I cannot expect that from him right now - it's been a month since we were that close, and I know he's going through some trials right now. But I view it as a reach out - just to let me see that he HAS been thinking of me and he hasn't forgotten me (Thanks Marc)

So now - what to say to him to avoid him "swimming away"? Obviously I will not bring up anything negative, critical, etc. I want him to know that of course I still care, but I want him to wonder a little. He wrote to me at 7:30 last night and I was just about to go to bed. I wanted to sleep on it.

Any thoughts are appreciated, but I don't want to bug you either. Have a great day!

Beary