Work related issue - Reading needed

• Thanks for reading my post. I have resigned my job after a lot on unpleasantness in order to move closer to my family. (Live 15hour drive away from them)

I know I have made the right decision, just not very sure how to proceed. Option wise I have been thinking about freelance work instead of a full time job, which will provide me enough free time to pursue my other hobbies which can be profitable too. By freelancing I could end up with much more money in my pocket every month than working for a fixed salary.

Any input please,

Thanks in advance

• Hello Dandylee,

I am a clairvoyant reader and will give to you what I feel. You are a strong indepentdent person and have indeed made the right deceision for you at this time. Your work will be profitable as a freelancer. Your ability shines through here as I write this, there is a man named John that will be of help to you along the way and I do see (remote viewing) an older type of building that is stone in nature that you will be going into and may purchase or will have a business office in the next three to six months.

Your health will improve also due to the feeling of freedom that you will feel now.

Luck be with you and is,

Shuabby

• Dandylee, I am not a clairvoyant reader but I have been a freelancer for nearly 16 years now, and I can tell you that while I know it's not for everyone, for me it has been just the right path. Based on Shuabby's assessment that such a path will suit you, I say go for it! I've been able to use the freedom and flexibility freelancing affords me to create a richly satisfying (even if, in my case, not always richly lucrative!) life with plenty of time for everything I truly value—family being one of those things—and I hope you'll find that it gives you the same.

Blessings and light, gd

• Dear Shuabby,

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I became a bit worried that I acted impulsive. Thanks for giving me the reassurance that all will be fine. Don't know someone by that name yet, but will keep ears and eyes open.

Hmmm.... may I be upfront and ask if you see anything on the love front.. ? 🙂

Love & Light to you

• gracefuldaisies, Thanks for your encouragement. Money does not mean a lot to me. As long as I have enough to live, that's all good.

Love & Light to you too