Question for BlMoon, if you please?

• Hi BlMoon,

I'm fairly new to the forums and, as they do with TheCaptain, people seem to come to you for advice. I see you seem to have some great advice and so I thought I would come to you with a question, if you don't mind. I hope I'm not being presumptuous!

Anyway, my question is (unsurprisingly, haha, if you look at my other posts) about a certain Gemini in my life. I've got some answers about his personality lately, but I thought you might be able to tell me in a bit more detail about the depth of his feelings for me. He and I have a rather confusing situation, in that he seems to want to be with me sometimes but not at others. I'd really like to know if he cares about me the way I care about him. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• You are not going to like hearing this but it will sink in soon. There is something youthfull about you---you are inteligent but nieve, specially about men and your part in a relationship--you focus on him and leave little room for self. Spirit shows me the word STOP big and red---like a stop sign---caution--- they are showing me lots of signs---as if you look away and do not acknowledge signs. It takes a lot of energy to figure out a persan who deliberately makes sure you can't figure them out. It is a manipulation---it is a power stealer--though really you are giving permission. Use this time--the next 4 years to focus on your education---without distractions. This foundation will change your energy---the man for you will be waiting there. BLESSINGS!

• Thank you for your reply. You're right about a lot of things. I appreciate you taking your time to help me.

• BLMoon can you take a look at my request please?