CAPTAIN, may I have a reading please ? *

• It is very important. I am a Sagittarius. I was also born in the year of the Dragon. * I live in the

United States. Location the South. I live in the Carolinas. Anyway. I want to know something

about my love life and the future event that is to come. I am on the verge of destiny here.

But I just need some guidance so that I can be in the right place at the right time.

I want to know a little bit about this Woman. I was only told that she is a charismatic individual.

She has charm, and her aura is divine. She is a lover of children, and animals. She has brown

hair, and grey eyes. She is good natured, by fiesty also at times. And she lives near water.

Now I am about 2 hours from the ocean. I am wondering, since I do associate there quite often, and

is well known in this vicinity. Am I close to meeting this Woman, which is said to be my wife.

And what must I do now to get closer to this being. I hope Im on the right path..............

Please give me a reading about this when you can.

• My birthday is 12/19/76. I am about 6 feet tall. Brown hair, medium colored eyes.

My first name goes by the definition of 'the saint'. My path number is 9.

Please get back with me when you can.