Humbly asking for a reading

• Hi forum friends - I'm fairly new to this site, but have always been interested in astrology and such. I'm currently going through a fairly stressful period in my life, and I find myself constantly worrying about the future of my romantic relationship and career. I know that eventually I will have to decide what to do, but please believe me when I say I feel so lost. I need insight, please, from anyone who has this ability. If anyone has the time and energy, could they please do a reading (tarot or chart) for me? A general reading on my current situation would be much appreciated. If specifics are needed, I am curious in particular if I'm in the right relationship with a person who will be good for me and want to know if I'll ever have the strength to forget and let go of all of the past hurts that I have experienced. I also would like to know what the rest of the year is looking like for me.

I know that there is a waiting list a mile long for readings on here, so I will patiently wait for a reply. Any and all help is much appreciated and I will try to give advice where I can on here (I am teaching myself astrology at the moment).

DOB is 08-30-1988 @ 8:38 p.m. in Columbus OH.

• Hello virgoblossom8

Iam a clairvoyant reader and will give you what I receive for you.

First I get the impression that you would rather be in love than anything else in the world right now. I feel you will be and if you are involved with a young man with dark hair and eyes than be sure to ck his ID. By that I mean how mature is he and do your feel secure and like you would want him in your life long term? I hear the name of Derrick around you and he is a nice young man a bit laid-backed but does know how to have fun.

Past hurts are there to remind you to not step into the same realm of energy again with people, meaning that you will sense that something is just not right when you encounter a negative person that should not be allowed into your domain.

Do you like to work with plants or flowers as I sense them around you? You have a nack with createing art with paper and other things, if this is not you, than you will meet and be around a person that has these abilities. You really must not know what you want to do as I feel shut off here when it comes to career for you, as though you have looked at many areas and just have not wanted to go there. You want to do something very different and meaningful. Science comes in here around you, you are smart and learn what you like very fast. Marine Biologist is a term coming to me for you to look into.

You are going places as soon as you make up your mind to DO IT!

Shuabby

• Shuabby, thank you so much for your response! I'm sorry that my reply is late, I have been away from my computer for the past few days.

I am currently in a relationship with a man that I love, but of course I have loved people before who have hurt me. He's never shown any inclination that he would do wrong by me (we've been together for 2 years) and I guess sometimes I am just unsure.The only thing that makes me unsure is our age difference (he's about ten years older than me), and I know that eventually he'll want to settle down and have kids, etc. I'm not sure I'm ready for kids yet, but I do want to be with him and I'm willing to compromise. I feel he has been good for me, and I have been good for him.

You're right about past hurts...I will be stronger about them and just let them serve as a reminder to never backtrack into those type of relationship again. The good thing is I don't have any negative feelings with my current partner. I hope it remains that way...

As far as career, you're pretty spot on. I feel that I truly need to have an independent, creative-type job to be fully happy on the career front. I would also like what I do to be meaningful and to help people, as well as fun for me. I like the arts and creative work and hope to find something that suits me. I've been researching different careers and just have to decide which avenue really speaks to me.

• Thank you very much again Shuabby!