A little help :D

• i just want to know how these 2 months will be in terms of romance and past lovers. i experience deja vu with all 3 of my exs. its like i have some karmic issues when it comes to relationships.

would like to know if things will lighten up. just really anything that will assist me from becoming emotionally traumatized lols.

name: janet tam

birthday: february 7, 1990

many thanks & god bless.

• Once again, Rapunzle, this was a request for a psychic reading. Seriously - and I ask this without emotion - why are you so he*ll bent on forcing your opinions on astrology down everyone's throat? I really think you are projecting...

• Becuase it is not the way to help people. She is young and needs real guidance. This becomes an obsession for people and does not teach them self help and self control of their choices.

• ASTROLOGY DOES NOT TELL YOU ONES EMOTIONAL MENTAL OR PHYSICAL MATURITY OR CONDITION WICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTORS CONCERNING RELATIONSHIPS AND YOU KNOW THAT!

• hey yukiyu,

You're 21 years old and you've already had 3 failed relationships. Your lessons here are learning to let go first and foremost. The other lesson is for you to look within to find out why these relationships failed. Stop looking at external factors, they're distracting you from the core issues - which is to a great extent, discovering who you are and finding out what you want.

Look within, or your relationships will continue to fail no matter who you are with.

Love & light to you,

Marc

• This post is deleted!

• I hear you yukiyu. Actually I feel you. It's not easy for any of us 🙂 It's good you are willing to go through the process, that you've even started the process. It's rare for someone your age to do so. You are on the right track and you will get there.

Only you know what kind of person you want to be, the only bit of advice I can give is to consider being on your own for a while. Stay single. Don't go looking for a romantic partner now.

Love & light to you,

Marc