Compatibility with Pisces male...

• I'm a female Pisces, and I'm friends with a male Pisces...

Quick background... We met in 2001 as he was friends with my bf. In 2004 we got "close" during a time our partners were cheating on us with each other. We had chemistry but decided to take our partners back. In 2006 we ran into each other again and felt the same connection as before. We decided to leave our partners (same ppl as before) for each other. Well it only lasted 3 months and he broke it off and never gave me a reason. We stayed in contact over the next 5 years, he told me many times how he regretted leaving me, we laughed it off and stayed very good friends. Well, last year he dated a girl for 6 months, and have been split for 5 months. Over the last 2 months we started to get close again. We decided to sleep together, no strings attached. Well a few days ago he told me (since we're friends) that he still had feelings for his ex and wanted to give it another try. That's when I realized, against my own advice I was falling for him again. Ugh!

Well, the gf is insecure and controlling. That have been back together for 4 days and now his phone number is changed and NONE of his friends can contact him.

I don't want him back as a bf, I know better. I miss my friend, and I'm curious what's going on and don't really understand our birth charts.

Thanks!!

ME-

Sun = Pisces

Rising = Aries

Moon = Aquarius

Mercury = Pisces

Venus = Capricorn

Mars = Taurus

HIM

Sun = Pisces

Rising = idk

Moon = Cancer

Mercury = Pisces

Venus = Aquarius

Mars = Scorpio

NEW GF

Sun = Libra

Rising = idk

Moon = Gemini

Mercury = Libra

Venus = Libra

Mars = Sagittarius

HIM -

• Astro does not tell you weather one is mentaly fit, emotionaly, or physically able to have a mature relationship. Those are the biggest factors telling you that a relationship is stable in a positive light. Astro holds a new sign that shifted all signs, each person has a decedent, ascedent, sun and rising sign, then numerology....its all ambiguos and it only tells you traits. I would not advise you to follow such instant gratifying and shallow means of consucting a relationship. You decide if he or she is compatible becuase if you in fact are capable of having a real mature relationship, you know who you are. You have an identity with already set values, boundaries and beliefs, meaning you will know what you want and who will balance. A ,ature adult takes a relationship and makes the best of it for what it is in the now, dewpendency and needyness always seek to now the answer or outcome in the begining. My direct zodiac has no justice or truth about who I really am...honestly and many others who have a self identity will agree. I would not be running your actions based of a astro reading you can even do on your own with google towards anyone you want a real mature and lasting relationship with. Good luck and take care:)