I am in love but does he feel the same.....

• Pretty simple really... if anyone knows/feels this can you offer any advice?

• what is your relationship like?

• Very new 🙂 it is great but he has a lot going on at the moment and I know this is why I am not seeing him as much lately but I question it as I have been burnt before.....

• Trust your instincts.

• I have a problem with a Gemini I met in march only hungout for one weekend, kept in touch through phone and texting for over three months and it was amazing he was the sweetest guy I ever talked to. He's from illinois and I'm from pennsylvania never thought we would continue to talk after that weekend but we did and we have alot in common and both get along very well. He says the nicests things to me tells me goodmorning & goodnight every day talks to me all throughout the day the whole three months, I finally go there for a weekend we have a good time. I meet his family & friends. He says how much fun he had & wants me to come back. This week that's past his whole personality towards me has been different his txts r less n shorter n he doesn't send goodmorning or goodnight or I miss u ones... I don't know what to think now??? If it's his way of not missing me or just he's busy because I know he has been. Either way it's not fair to me. I've spoken to him once on phone since and he sounded normal & happy to talk.. I'm just so confused please someone help!!!

• My instincts tell me to give him a little bit more time to sort himself out.... He really is sweet and caring.... I think my distrust is coming from old hurts and that I really should wait it out a bit....

• This post is deleted!