Woman with Sun in Taurus, Moon in Virgo, Mars in Aries and Venus in Taurus

• Can someone explain characteristic of this person??

• I am not an astrologer, but from what I can see it's a very practical person, material side means a lot to her, somewhat emotionally cold, especially towards children, but sensual. Somewhat selfish, stubborn and determined. But again - I'm not an astrologer, so I could be wrong.

• What do you mean "material side means a lot to her" ? Shes attracted to a rich man and it means they are materialistic? Can you tell me more about her love traits..thx 🙂

• It's just that - both Taurus and Virgo are Earth signs, and they put material considerations in front of many other considerations. Taurus women in particular love comfort, so draw your conclusions. I wouldn't be surprised if this person was attracted to rich men, or maybe she is a successful business woman herself - with Mars in Aries this is definitely a possibility. Both Taurus and Aries are stubborn and determined types and they like things to be done their way. Venus in Taurus indicates both sensuality and love for material comfort.

• hi

In a womans chart mars is the kind of guy she desires-mars in aries shows she likes outdoorsy guys,lean ,athletic with loads of personality,who likes exercising,jogging active.Virgo moon lends her a critical attitude to everything including herself,she might have a parent who is overly critical of her specially her mother as moon is the mind as well as the mother in the chart,With sun in taurus dad is patient ,stubborn,ambitious &financially stable

Venus in taurus-They are loving, warm and affectionate and make a sensual and romantic partner, but Taurean possessiveness may incline the individual to think of the loved one as another much-cherished belonging.Material possessions may be extremely important, since they contribute a measure of security and stability.Material possessions may be extremely important, since they contribute a measure of security and stability.She loves fine dining.