Dear Blmoon

• Hello Blmoon

I would greatly appreciate your assistance with a couple of queries I have if possible.

Just not sure about my career and what I plan to do going forward, is there anything you pick up here?

Also, anything coming up in on my love/romance path?

Many thanks

xox

• I feel slow motion---that will last through the summer. This is not a time for forcing anything or being desperate for anything to happen. This can be frustrating! You are digging for "ideas"----all with the head. Intention and priority is being highlighted. There is a struggle to find purpose yet build security. Resist putting all energy into one focus--like when someone says if I could just lose weight--life will be perfect. That kind of thinking could lead into a deadend. We all at times feel that the perfect job--with enough pay will solve everything. OR that the right degree will get approval. Aproval is an issue right now in some aspect of your life. This person or persons will never give you that aproval no matter what--- it will be brief. This slow pace is testing your need to not feel you have to prove yourself to be worthy. You are still early in the process of making the abundance---worthy connection. You feel best when getting SOMETHING done. Life can not sustain that energy as there must be seasons and cycles and down time. You have a hard time with the down time. The time for renewal---introspection and laying low long enough to hear a plan--not from your head but from your higher voice because sometimes our intuitions do not make sense or show us the big picture. I see that your carreer will twist and turn and be very influenced by a mentor---someone you will meet at the right place and time. Education will play in but your first choice may evolve into something else. Remember to not feel it a failure but a path that gets you from point A to B. The next four years will be about confronting your need to please. You can not change this DNA but you can manage it. Meaning be aware that at times you are drawn to please the wrong unpleasable person. In job roles you can often get taken advantage of---you are a good worker. You are loyal. This is good but also you are going to be learning how to also have boundries so the wrong people do not get the impression you are easy. You tend to burn out at least three times a year. This ties into your resistance to downtimes. When burnt out you beat yourself up---go over the long list of stuff that is not getting done. You neglect your inner child. These are all universal things many others struggle with so be kind to yourself and do not isolate as you are more normal than you allow yourself to be. You have leadership qualities--a sense of fairness. I think that is your long term goal. Getting past the drama and emotions of dealing with others that will be mastered and you will be in a position of authouroty eventually. Right now---it is best to not get too much input from others as your plans for Fall are perculating. Nurture yourself now and use prayer and let this unfold. The energy will pick up starting in Sept. Late October to Nov. may bring a fear of regret but let it play out and have faith as more will unfold. Christmastime will bring a new friendship---something deep will evolve and Jan. will start a whole new life chapter--you will feel passionate about a goal. But befor that, Thanksgiving will bring some drama---open old wounds but don't let it bring up old sabotage habits as it is the past greeting the future----the past often comes at you just before a major leap in your learning---the leap in January. You will be tempted by self doubt and will get criticle advice but use those smart boundries. BLESSINGS!

• Wow, many thanks Blmoon.

Would you be able to tell me anything about my romantic path if you are willing and able to? Am a single female.

xox

• Sorry to interupt:

Hello Blmoon, happy Solstice! 🙂

• Wow, many thanks Blmoon.

Would you be able to tell me anything about my romantic path if you are willing and able to? Am a single female.

xox

• bump

• Hi Blmoon

Would you be able to tell me anything about my romantic path? Am a single female.

xox