LEO MAN CANCER ME

• i HAVE BEEN DATING THIS MAN FOR ALMOST A YEAR. HE HAS HAD A REPEATED BEHAVIOR PATTERN THAT I BELIEVE HE IS CHOSING TO START FIGHTS SO THAT HE CAN GO SEE OR DO OTHER WOMEN YET IT SEEMS HE SEEING ANYONE ELSE. HE SAYS HE THINKS IM INTERESTED IN OTHER MEN MORE THAN HIM.I DO HAVE MOSTLY MALE FRIENDS AND YES SOME ARE EX BOYFRIENDS BUT I AM ONLY IN LOVE WITH THIS LEO MAN. I AM A CANCER BORN 06-27-66 HES A LEO BORN 08-10-77 I REALIZE THE AGE DIFFERENCE BUT THAT IS NO BIG DEAL TO EITHER ONE OF US THE ISSUE HERE IS HE GETS THE SE THOUGHTS IN HIS HEAD THAT IM BASICLY A WHORE OR A HOOKER BECAUSE HE WILL BE HERE VISITING AND JUST BEFORE HE HAS TO LEAVE FOR WORK A FRIEND WILL STOP BY HE ENGAGES THE FRIEND IN CONVERSATION THEY CHAT ON. I ASK THE FRIEND WHATS UP THEN MY MAN SAYS CASUALY WELL GOTTA GO HE KISSES ME GOODBYE SAYS HELL CALL ME LATER THE PROBLEM IS HE DOES'NT CALL ME LATER HE IS SELF EMPLOYED TRIMING TREES SO NO SET WORK HOURS TO GO BY SO AFTER ITS DARK I FIGURE HE SHOULD BE HOME SO I CALL HIM HIS PHONE RINGS AND RINGS SO I THINK HE SHUT THE RINGER OFF CUZ HES GONE OUT DOESNT WANT ME TO KNOW BUT I GO BY HIS HOUSE HES THERE HES PISSED AND TELLING ME IF I DONT KNOW WHY THEN OH WELL HHES DONE NO MORE RELATIONSHIP SO I LEAVE OF COURSE THERE IS ALWAYS ALOT MORE BACK AND FORTH BUT BASICLLY VERY FRUSTRATING. HE WILL WAIT A FEW DAYS THEN CALL ME WANT TO COME BYE TO SAY HI HE DOES THEN APOLOGIZES SAYS HE REALLY DOES TRUST ME WANTS TO BE WITH ME BUT HE CANT HELP BUT GET THOUGHTS OF WHAT IM DOING WTH THE OTHER MEN. A LITTLE ABOUT ME DIVORCED FOR 14 YEARS, VERY INDEPENDANT, ABLE TO DO ANYTHIG I WANT AS FAR AS HOUSEHOLD FIX UPS BUILDIING AND FIXING THINGS IM ARTISTIC, PEOPLE COME TO ME FOR ADVISE I DONT KNOW WHY,I HAVE MANY PEOPLE TEL LME I AM BEAUTIFUL ALTHOUGH I THINK IM JUST AVERAGE LOOKING EVEN MY LEO MAN SAID HE WASNT INTERESTED IN ME IN A SEXUAL WAY WHEN WE FIRST MET ALTHOUGH I THOUGHT HE WAS BECAUSE OF HIS FLIRTATIOUS COMMENT HE MADE BUT AFTER GETTING TO KNOW HIM HE IS A GREAT TALKER AND GIVES EVERY WOMAN HE HAS CONTACT WITH SOME SORT OF FLIRTATIOUS EXCHANGE LIKE CALLING THEM BEAUTIFUL ECT. I KNOW HE IS JUST DOING THIS BECAUSE HE IS VERY INTO THE ART OF CONVERSATION AND GETTING THE UPPER HAND HE HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS OF SALES. WHAT ATTRACTED HIM WAS OUR CONVERSATIONS AND THEN FROM THERE I GUESS HE SAW INSIDE OF ME AND HE SAW A LADY YET HIS MIND TELLS HIM DIFRFERENT WHEN HES GONE. HELP I CANT DO THIS ROLLER COASTER GAME IT HURTS TO MUCH