Anyone? I'm falling apart

• My boyfriend and I are falling apart. I've been a real b**** lately and have no idea why, it's not like me, and now he wants to end it. I love him more than anything and don't know what to do. I've never meant any of the mean things I said...

I'm terrified of losing him. I just really need some insight or something...

• hhmmmm, it's not like you, as if soomething subconsciously is telling you to move away, what's really going on, i don't know you or him, but something is testing you both, is he being tested to lev you? if he truly loves , he will say, baby why are you treating me this way, and work it out, if he's looking for an out, he'll run for the nearest door, or deep down inside you know he's not the one and your making the conditions right for an ending, and endings are always painful ...you don't stop loving someone overnight it takes time, but he might not be your knight in shining armour, close your eyes and envision 5 yrs from now, is he strong and thoughtful, are the two of you smiling or bickering...fight fair always keep your bestintentions in place and all will work out, god bless

• Hi Tikirose,

This just a Pisces psychic hunch but my guess is that somewhere in your mind and heart you believe that anyone who claims to love you will abandon you if given the chance. I think you create chaos and make it easy for the other person to leave, thus proving yourself right and cutting to the chase. You force your hand and get to hurt as quickly as possible so you don't have to wait anxiously for what you believe and you think you know is going to happen. That you will be left alone and misunderstood. It's no fair to treat another human being badly just to test your own beliefs. If you really care for this person treat him the way you want to be treated. If he leaves anyway then trust the universe and know that this just wasn't meant to be. Take care.

• Everytime I thought of us in the future I saw him and I relaxing on a couch, holding hands with me laying on his shoulder, half asleep, while a baby rests in another room. That's still what I see. I think you're right cupsnqueens, everytime a guy got close I'd push them away for my own selfish fear, and this time was no different. I just hope he forgives me and gives me another chance to change...

• Nevermind... I've left him. He cheated on me with my bestfriend on the same night we went on a break...