Pray for healing

• A place to pray for healing in any way shape or form . All welcome

I pray for rooster 5 to recover to full health after her surgery and for ut it to receive an abundance of love , light and healing for her pain

Sending love and light 2 all

Many Blessings LOAP:)

• I also pray and send an abundance of love , light and healing to Dmick and family

My heart and thoughts are with you all.

Many Blessings Loap:)

• I send an abundance of love , light , healing and prosperity to RC i pray that her and her family are doing ok and all is well .

My prayers , heart and thoughts are with you RC i pray that you will be back with us soon

i miss our chats sending you lots of love and light ,

Lots of love and hugs Mags xx

• This post is deleted!

• Your Welcome Dmick

I hope and pray that you are in better spirits .

Lots of love and hugs Loap:)

• Hi everybody ,

Lets pray for healing for our sister RC who is not very well at the moment ,

Dear Lord please give our friend her strength and and restore her to full health .

Sending you healing energy in abundance RC hope you get well soon

Thankyou Amen

Love and Light Mags xx

• Dear Livingonaprayer,

Thanks for the encouragement, rays of positive energy and love. I need these elements so much because my husband can't provide this for me.

I need to heal from the inside out before I can tackle my broken heart ,marriage and relationship with my husband.

All along I thought he was the man that the light had shown me.I am amazed that he could be this way since he has a theology degree.

In tears,

Rooster5

• Dear Rooster 5 ,

Yes you are so right you need to heal from the inside out and to put yourself first i hope that all went well with your operation you need to rest and regain your strenght . I know how hurtful it must be i had problems with my husband as well and i thought how did we get here how could the person i love so much have turned into a stranger where did it all go wrong we are back on track now but it was a horrible time .

Sending you love and light and a cyber shoulder for you to cry on im always here if you need to talk i feel your pain take care Lots of love and hugs Loap:)

PS as im typing this to you Michael Jacksons you are not alone is playing on my ipod ,i feel that its a sign for you from your angels as Michael Jackson is my ipod angel whenever i feel sad i always here his songs .

• Dear Livingonaprayer,

Thanks for understanding. Can it be possible that I can find joy and happiness after his failures towards me? Through this incident I question his love and trust for me.I thought the marriage vows " for better or for worst, for richer or for poorer, and in sickness and in health ".

I need lots of rest. I feel I have made this journey by myself but has it been in vain? All I have given to him was for nothing?

How do I emotionally heal?

I need the strength from the universe, archangels, and God to complete this painful journey.

Rooster5

• Hi Rooster 5 ,

Time heals all wounds you need to rest your spirit now as well as your body there is time to work on your marriage after you tend to your own needs and put yourself first . I ask Archangel Michael to give you strenght as i know that the Michael Jackson song i was hearing you are not alone was for you so i feel they are telling me Michael is your archangel and i pray to Archangel Raphael to help you heal physically .

My heart is with you take care

lots of love and hugs Loap:)