For self growth and foundation to attract a divine Partner

• Any people who are honestly looking to address themselves realisticly and get out any confusion to manifest a divine Partner welcome. This is to assess each person as an individual dignified person, no astro or numbers please and thank you.

• Hi Rapunzle444!

I would love to pull back some layers. How do I participate in this self discovery journey?

• Very interesting and interested.

• Ok. Please address your current situation honestly and state what you would like to acomplish:)

• This is todays work and self assesssment inspiration. These are notes from various psych classes and Dr. Phil online seninar.

The authentic self is the you that can be found at your absolute core. It is the part of you not defined by your job, function or role. It is the composite of all your skills, talents and wisdom. It is all of the things that are uniquely yours and need expression, rather than what you believe you are supposed to be and do.

Fictional Self

When you're not living faithfully to your authentic self, you find yourself feeling incomplete, as if there is a hole in your soul. You may have found that it's easier to fill the roles your family and friends expect of you, rather than becoming who you really want to be. Living this way drains you of the critical life energy you need to pursue the things you truly value.

When you live a life that has you ignoring your true gifts and talents while performing assigned or inherited roles instead, you are living as your fictional self.

The fictional self sends you false information about who you are and what you should be doing with your life. It blocks the information you need in order to maintain the connection with your authentic identity. Relying on information from the fictional self means you're putting your trust in a broken compass.

• Questions;

1. Did you at one time listen carefully to your innermost voice? Describe this moment. When was it and what was the circumstance? Do you suspect that somehow, somewhere along the way, you have lost contact with it?

2. Is your behavioral life, your public persona, at odds with the values, beliefs, desires, passions and visions that define your authentic self? If so, how?

3. Do you know, today, in vivid detail, who the authentic you is? Or are you living a compromised existence?

• Rapunzle44, thank you for this post. I do not wish or crave a 'partner' (I am in a difficult situation in my marriage but that is more about my own issues than our relationship or my partner's problem) but I do wish the ability to trust and love myself. I want to learn to be confident of my own ideas and beliefs and be a good, accepting and a universal person. For want of it I tie myself up with the shackles of conditioning, social beliefs and what others say. I recognise that is not the right way to be. But unless I get over my own self-doubt and outgrow my need for approval and acceptance I won;t be able to do so. How do I achieve being authentic? Would you have any guidance for me?

• First it soes not have to be a fit in our balance if it's in the world in any demeanor. Prosteturion, lies, shallowness etc are int he world but MY STANDARDS I CREATE will not ACCEPT those things.

Create your Standards and what you are willing to accept in your life reflecting values, boundaries and beliefs and overall what actions make you FEEL good about yourself.

What emotions are ruling when you make preferences and statements? A decision is when we Act upon something we choose based off our standards for ourselves, values beliefs and who we want to become. To truly decide we must commit to the decision, it’s not I’d like to have this, or I’d like to have love or success in my life; we Truly Decide, Commit to the decision with ACTIONS that get us closer to our chosen destiny.

• EX. I decided I want to become a inspiration to others in many ways, one way is a healthy body. I addressed the choices and decisions I acted upon that made me feel good and bad. I chose to create a higher standard and to not accept the things and actions that do not serve my best self and who I will become. I make actions now such as attaining knowledge about the body mentally emotionally spiritually, scientificly, I make CONSISTANT actions for balanced excerisize and diet. I have commited to the let go of caffein and fast food restaurants. All my actions are reinforcing my values standards and beliefs, I am claiming the power with in and I AM GAINING HIGHER SENSE OF CONTROL IN MY LIFE AND EALIZING I CAN CREATE>