I desperately need a reading... plz someone help!!

• Hi,

I have been visiting this site since years now and have gotten some pretty good readings in the past from here. I hope someone can help me out again!! I really need a reading right now!!

I really wish to know about my future in love...what do you see? There was a boy I loved (who loved me too) but we broke up almost a year back.... we still talk, we r in touch and we plan to meet up and spend time together....but for what? I dont see any hope or future with him but my heart does not agree... Please tell me whether I will be able to move on... will i ever find anyone who I will love more than him and who will love me more than he did? Please help me... can you see anything in my future or is it like a black hole... sucking the life out of me? Will it be him, someone else or no one? I dont know....please throw some light... Life seems to be so dull and meaningless these days. Its like theres nothing to look forward to if you cant share it with that special someone... My heart is not letting me move on...it tells me theres more... What do I do!!! :((

Thank you so much!!!

Awaiting your reply...

I am 28th Nov 1986 born... Plzzz someone give me a reading...

Aarushi

• First answer is what came out of your mouth. Its not your time. Life is meaningless, please help me, dull.........you do not hold the security to have a real relationship yet. You can!

Astro does not tell you weather one is mentaly fit, emotionaly, or physically able to have a mature relationship. Those are the biggest factors telling you that a relationship is stable in a positive light. Astro holds a new sign that shifted all signs, each person has a decedent, ascedent, sun and rising sign, then numerology....its all ambiguos and it only tells you traits. I would not advise you to follow such instant gratifying and shallow means of consucting a relationship. You decide if he or she is compatible becuase if you in fact are capable of having a real mature relationship, you know who you are. You have an identity with already set values, boundaries and beliefs, meaning you will know what you want and who will balance. A Mature adult takes a relationship and makes the best of it for what it is in the now, dewpendency and needyness always seek to now the answer or outcome in the begining. My direct zodiac has no justice or truth about who I really am...honestly and many others who have a self identity will agree. I would not be running your actions based of a astro reading you can even do on your own with google towards anyone you want a real mature and lasting relationship with. Good luck and take care:)

• She didn't ask for an astrology reading, Rapunzle. I know you feel very strongly about this subject, but try not to judge others so quickly. She put this request under the "Psychic" category and merely gave her birthdate at the end of her post. Some psychics ask for a birthdate in order to help make the psychic connection.

• I still must address it a weak willed mind can fall victem to illusion. Look at the post..what will haooen what do you see.....and so on......I trully care that people get the self help and truth they need. Putting birthdates suggest uswing numbers to read, period. A phycis should not be telling answers either and you do not need to be pyschic to really help people help themselves as they should be.

• "I have a problem, I am not getting what I want and am not happy.,...so i go to a psychic and they will tell em what I want toi hear and I will get instant gratification. "That is the majority of this site, people are abandoning their personal relationship with their faith and prayer, self trust, inner voice, self ability to handle life problems to get answers from mediums on here. Its as if they forgot they have a will and do not need to be bound and waiting for things to happen, they mjust create and gain self control, trust and confidence to attain what they desire. The answers lay in them and you know it. The way a pychic persieves a vision is not the same as they and it may be imbalanced due to a psychics own need for healing. They only see what could happen in their ppercetion based on the energy ar present.

• It is shallow to run to a medium and jugde a dignified being on a standardized astro reading that holds no factual truth. All the rising and sun numerolgy etc..contradicts character traits anyways. It shows little faith to persevere but to only worry rush push and doubt. It causes pattern of low esteem and confidence to gain self awareness and awareness of another own their own terms in reality. It feeds weak will. For any beleivers in GOD, it frowns apon any astro or mediums in the Bible with many verses. People also then go to astro and mediums obsessivly and fall from their bond with Christ. It becomes a bondage, a dependency where they are loosing their will.

• For the questioner; here is some questions

1.Did you at one time listen carefully to your innermost voice? Describe this moment. When was it and what was the circumstance? Do you suspect that somehow, somewhere along the way, you have lost contact with it?

2. Is your behavioral life, your public persona, at odds with the values, beliefs, desires, passions and visions that define your authentic self? If so, how?

3. Do you know, today, in vivid detail, who the authentic you is? Or are you living a compromised existence?

A.The authentic self is the you that can be found at your absolute core. It is the part of you not defined by your job, function or role. It is the composite of all your skills, talents and wisdom. It is all of the things that are uniquely yours and need expression, rather than what you believe you are supposed to be and do.

Fictional Self

When you're not living faithfully to your authentic self, you find yourself feeling incomplete, as if there is a hole in your soul. You may have found that it's easier to fill the roles your family and friends expect of you, rather than becoming who you really want to be. Living this way drains you of the critical life energy you need to pursue the things you truly value.

When you live a life that has you ignoring your true gifts and talents while performing assigned or inherited roles instead, you are living as your fictional self.

The fictional self sends you false information about who you are and what you should be doing with your life. It blocks the information you need in order to maintain the connection with your authentic identity. Relying on information from the fictional self meansand created theories you're putting your trust in a broken compass.

• rapunzle there is truth to your words (and I agree with the spirit of what you are saying) but try to take a more balanced outlook. You can't go telling people not to turn to psychics for help because the tools they use hold no "factual truth", then tell them if they believe in God, the Bible frowns upon psychics. That sweeping statement itself is just full of holes, but to put it in your terms, where's the "factual truth" about the existence of God?

"Astro holds a new sign that shifted all signs" No it doesn't.

You give good advice rapunzle, just try to have more empathy and patience with these people. They are feeling low. There are two sides to every coin. Time to start looking at both sides. Take a long, hard look at the advice that is given on this forum - you'll have a difficult time finding anyone telling people "what they want to hear". The proof is usually those people you are talking about. The ones that are so desperate for a reading. Notice how they keep asking the same questions over and over? They're not ready to accept what the psychics are telling them.

At the end of the day ask yourself this; if the message they are getting helps them to HEAL, then what does it matter where the message came from?

Peace, love & light rapunzle,

Marc

• Hi... 🙂 Thanks for all your comments... I do agree with you Rapunzle... and thank you for putting it all so crudely cos sometimes that is what one requires... to hear it like it is... But I also agree with what Piscean Healer has said here... its the 'feeling low' phase that drives me and people like me to seek such advice... Imagine the state of a person who is ready to believe in another person to tell them 'yes or no'.... Sometimes at emotional distressed situations one is unable to trust in one's judgement completely... and of course... theres always that 'hope' to get the 'right' answer - exactly the one you want to hear.

Its just that sometimes, just sometimes, putting that kind of faith and trust in someone else helps... it kind of relieves you from the tough decisions you know you have to take, relieves you from the things you have to accept cos the psychic tells u "hey thats how it is MEANT to be, just accept it cos its not in your fate" and that just confirms what you already know and you then perhaps begin to move on cos its not just YOUR feeling (the one you couldnt completely trust) but someone else's too (someone you put your faith in). I also believe that its kind of a way to counsel someone... instead of going to a counselor, I am here asking a psychic!

I hope I have been able to explain my situation and my thought process a lil better here 🙂

Regards,

Aarushi

P.S. Whatever said and done, I didnt exactly get a reading now did I! 😛 😄 hehe

• Aarushi, life is about removing the blocks in front of you that are preventing you from making progress and getting what you want. It is your fears and issues that stop you moving forward. If you don't want your future to be a 'black hole' of despair, you must take action to prevent it by dealing with your blockages yourself. We here can steer you in the right direction but only you can do the hard work of removing the obstacles in your life.

Looking at your birthdate, I see that you are gifted with courage, generosity, and a natural enthusiasm, but you will have to divest yourself of an overabundance of commitments or a greater need to give than to receive before you are free to follow your personal star. Your lifepath is one of individuation and independence as a way of life. Passion and commitment, courage and concern, and idealism and insight all come together in your nature. If you can strike the right balance among these qualities and avoid the attendant dangers of mere impulsiveness and a tendency to overreach, you can expect a wonderful life experience marked by both talent and recognition.

You must however become aware of your effect on other people. You will go through many profound changes in your lifetime and it will have a distrurbing effect on your family and friends who will have difficulty adjusting to the 'new you'. As you embark on the process of finding out who you are, your atttiudes, beliefs, desires and needs, even your appearance, will undergo radical transformations, and these changes can induce guilt in you when you see how they upset those around you. But you cannot refrain from doing the work of this lifepath just because others find it hard to keep up, although you can feel compassion for their struggles. But you mustn't let anyone hold you back. or let yourself think that you are being selfish or self-centred. You will never be happy unless you follow your own true path, regardless of anyone else, even if it brings separation from family (especially your parents) and/or friends. A certain rebelliousness in your early years will prove beneficial to your success. You may get a bit too caught up in parental expectations so a separation may be necessary for you to truly find your own feet. This separation can be an inner process or even a physical one. Once you are weaned from the influence of your family, you can discover the real you. A key lesson is that there is nothing wrong with putting yourself first, as long as social and moral values are maintained. You must be free to do your 'thing' in your way without regard to others - if this benefits your family, social group or circle, then so much the better. Just make sure you aren't remaining part of a group or a relationship that doesn't truly give you what you need, to the point where you stay in the relationship far too long. Remaining behind simply so as not to feel left out or dumped by people you've given your heart and soul to will only lead to frustration and loneliness in the end. Seek out those people who really understand you and the transformations you are going through.

What you truly want is to experience happiness, harmony, fairness and support with one partner whom you love. To achieve this, you need to be your own partner first - by getting to know yourself, you begin to do the things that bring you joy and increase your level of self-nurturing so that you feel strong, confident and supported. As you treat yourself more fairly, you will feel the sense of balance and justice that you seek. If you base your survival on everyone else treating you fairly, you will be on a never-ending search. You must play fair with yourself, only giving to the point where you feel comfortable, and not beyond, even if you know nothing will be reciprocated. Only after you establish a healthy relationship with yourself can you reach a point where you will be able to establish a true loving partnership with anyone else. Your best partner may be a co-worker or colleague, someone who can share a more dynamic lifestyle and keep up with your abundant energy. However they will have to be very patient with you as you undergo a variety of changes and experiences, all designed to provide greater awareness and reveal to you who you are. The right partner can be a wonderful mirror for you, helping you to see yourself more clearly and fully, but ultimately you must make these changes alone, inwardly. The danger here lies in marrying young before you have found out who you really are. In this case, you will surely outgrow your husband to move past him to more formative unions.

2011 for you Aarushi is a year of endings and a year of beginnings, a time to cast off old attitudes and habits and let go of things and people that are no longer valid for you. For example, you may have an urge to "spring clean" both in a literal and a figurative sense, letting go of friendships, a job, or even a home that no longer serves your greatest good. The lesson is to do so with grace and gratitude. You are getting ready for the new and cannot be burdened by the old. This is a year of force and change, and a year when decisions will have to be made. This can be an emotional and stressful year and the best way to deal with it is to practice spiritual surrender. This year will bring a wide variety of experiences and opportunities. If you have done the inner work of change, your last three months should bring a sense of freedom, enjoyment and awakening. You are bringing to a conclusion what you have learned and created, and are now integrating it into your present life.

• Thank you Captain!

A few things you have said here that I truly relate to like giving too much sometimes, the independence and the change in me... Touch wood, I am already on that path to discovering myself Captain... Reading your post only made me even happier... I posted for this reading, and a few others like it, a month back I think... Things have truly changed since then and I am doing what 'I' need to do! 🙂

Thanks again for your meaningful response...

Enjoying the change,

Love and regards,

Aarushi

• Hello everyone,

A while ago i have discovered the Tarot cards and soon I've realized that are not only cards but more than that...since then I tried to learn every day more about them , to understand the messages i received through them and to take as a potential advices.

I'm in a relationship and as you probably thinking already, I 've ask my cards for advices, but is hard , you know there is the tendency to read only the good thinks ..but not only good thinks are in life ..right ? .Please, could someone do a reading reading for me, please help ....I'm desperate....I would like to know the good and not good thinks... I'm ready to listen.

Stefania & Lindell our names

Thank you

• Whiteangel1, please start your own thread (are there two of you who want readings?) by clicking on the 'Create a new topic' button at the top right of this thread and you will be answered there. Give birthdates of all concerned or even post a photo.

• Thank you TheCaptain,

I will do that,

Best regards Stef