When will reading come to pass

• I'm trying to determine when i'm going to meet my soulmate whether I've already met him, because I did just meet a guy in May or is he coming in the future?

I did this spread on 6/11/11. This was a celtic cross, 4 of wands, the chariot, knight of pentacles, king of pentacles, queen of pentacles, queen of pentacles, 4 of pentacles, 8 of pentacles, 10 of swords, 10 of cups, king of wands, There was a article I was basing timing on here is the site.

And then 6/12/11

This one also talks about my soulmate, 10 of cups, 9 of cups, page of cups, 4 of swords, A of swords, 4 of wands, the star, queen of pentacles, 10 of pentacles, A of pentacles.

If you base it on king of wands it would be November or december when I would meet my soulmate but if then if you use the individual cards based on this site it would be summer.

I don’t understand something, most of the time I ask the tarot questions concerning me now, like can you give me insight on my relationship with xxxx, so if the reading is going to be about something happening 4 months from now that is just messed up. I usually do a reading every day. I often ask I’m I still on target with my goal? If this is so then I would have to go back to last Jan or Feb to find out what is going on now and at that time a different question would have been ask. I’m really confused. Can someone help? Oh and today I got 3 Aces does that mean anything special A of cups, A of wands, A of swords

• I'm not sure what you are confused about. The main problem is that when readings involve something we are emotionally invested in, we tend to see what we want to see, not what is actually being shown.

Furthermore, a tarot reading is just a snapshot of a given moment in time. The future is always in motion. Everyone has free will and it can and often does alter things almost imperceptibly. So when using tarot to do a future prediction, bear in mind that this is not set in stone. It's more of a map that says, "if everything stays on its current course, this is where you'll end up and this is when you'll get there".

Having said that, certain events are "pre-destined" if you like. Things such as meeting our soulmates*. But it's like driving in our cars using a sat-nav to get to our destinations. If something happens that causes us to miss a turn, what does the sat-nav do? It recalculates the route. You'll still be able to get to your destination, but you'll be delayed.

The Universe does exactly the same thing.

As for pulling 3 Aces, I believe this indicates a time of significant new beginnings for you. Especially in terms of emotions and passions. You are ready for this new beginning and you may even feel victorious with the outcome, but right now external factors beyond your control require you to exercise patience. Perhaps this guy has things he needs to sort out before your paths can truly cross.

*soulmates: Be mindful of this term. We have many soulmates in our lives. The term itself actually applies to those souls who will enter our lives in order for us to learn and grow from the relationship. They can be our friends, relatives, even animals. It doesn't necessarily mean a romantic relationship and it certainly doesn't imply we will live happily ever after with the "one".

If you are looking for a life-long partner, then the term kindred soul is more apt.

Love & light to you,

Marc