Confirming Intuition...HELP

• I tend to have a strong, keen intuition in most areas of my life except one...I find that it is helpful to have a third party who is not so close to the situation look at the basics and either confirm or deny...I have been friends with a guy for 10 years he is an Aries 3/28 and I am a Sag 12/4. I have felt strongly from day one that he was going to be the one I would end up with. Over the years we have dated others (he is currently dating someone) but always seem to drift back together. When I have been in other relationships, I have not felt these strong feelings like i do for this person. I am willing to hang on a little longer but I admit I start to doubt my feelings...is it intuition or wishful thinking? I would love someone in the group who is gifted to offer their initial feelings. Love and Light to everyone 🙂

• Hi, I don't know how gifted I am but I do have a little of life experience. I feel it's hard to pursue a relationship by going back and forth. Especially if both of you are being intimate w/ other people. I was recently told by a therapist that single people who have been intimate can't really establish friendships per say. So, I'm like you, I see this as a confusing situation. Looking at it in the long-run I think it would be best to forget about a relationship w/this guy.