Dreams Att LivingOnAPrayer from Cwb

• Hi guuuurrrrrrlfriend

I opted 4 new thread regard dream interpretation as the other thread is urs n not a thread about n on me me me n i i i. I try hard not to make any thread ive not started about me me me n i i i.

Ok here goes.

Dream 1:

i dream i get Charlie on the phone n we speak n just when im abiout to ask him in person THE question my sister shows up out of blue. in dream i make it as im hanging up bc fam. I awake furious as myself bc fuck here i am on phone with a guy i love n want as boss, who can properly highly give me what i wish desire want in life, him, work, relocation, new chances n opportunities, maybe kids n the whole nine yards, opposed to my sis who has it all n almost squandered it. IF this comes true this dream my sis is put on fucking hold, i AINT gonna ruin it in reality no way. my guts is churning n my UUUGHHHHH!!!

Dream 2:

i was visiting or staying takiong care of Alden, u know helping him with housework n him, getting meds , n in this he called for me to get help getting washed. i was in a white top n he sat on a stool under the shower spray. of ocurse i got see through n before i know it has he taken the top off, moving his hands up my ribs cupping me boobs, n well i awoke in a shudder n i know we made love.

Dream 3:

i dreamt i was in a place i couldnt get out of, stuck n the ones who was to help me started first admonishing me but i snapped saying gimme some fucking time to cope with having failed again, another year may have past but im still in same spot as a year ago, allow me the time to swallow n cope. they said we need to figure u out inside n out. they didn then leave me in peace with a zimmer of hope, then the next day one was to leave to go find who mishandled animals n hence they came, n the other to wherever, i asked if they had time to help me n neither had, saying we´ll be back in a few days time. i bam found myself in a room , conference or class room where many of my age n other ages sat, n the person in charge said n now we spell, n new ones start, she said spell vacumcleaner to me n i was like what? i thought what the fuck is this what the hell am i to spell it for, well i shrugged as i was in a stuck situation so i spelled it, n 5 letters down questions was raised n i knew felt some there was dyslexic. still i felt i had wound up in a dead en shit place. after being awake i felt like writing my version of the count of monte cristo, countess of monte cristo. i intend to

Dream 4:

I dreamt the whole family was gathered at ma n pa´s n i was overtalked to stay, i slept on a bed made of toiletpaper rolls. Mind u the paper was still on. i tell u my back was a more mess that morning.

Dream 5:

I was in USA, had no idea how i got there, i worked for Charlie, helping doing this n that office help loose ends tied n all. I even helped his family, n at one point they seemed okay n i marked they wouldn´t need my help anymore so i´d better leave. i said it so they´d go no stay. they didnt. i had my own car n all n i had left it at a parking lot up in hills with diff peaks. i walked upward to it, saw diff road off to left n right n couldnt recall where i had sat it. i took first road n heard what sounded like my car, i looked down n saw a hearse with a flowered white coffin init, then Charlie n i gather his kids came in my car, n they got out, he smiled huge n i think one of em said, we need u still please come with us, we cant do without u. my hunch says the hearse n coffin was stoker burrying the last of his hinderness to show me he is ready for me.

Thats it for now LOLOLOL

cwb in okay mood.

• BBBUUUUUUMMMPPPPP!!!!

• Hi Cwb

Here is a meaning about dream 1 telephone call

To see or hear a telephone in your dream, signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication. You may be forced to confront issues which you have been avoiding. Alternatively, the telephone represents your communication and relationship with others. If there is no dial tone or the phone is left off the hook, then the dream indicates that you are shutting yourself out. You are experiencing difficulties in getting your thoughts and feelings across.

To dream that you do not want to return a call or answer a ringing telephone, indicates a lack of communication. There is a situation or relationship that you are trying to keep at a distance. To dream that the telephone is constantly ringing, means that some message is not coming through properly.

To dream that you are having a telephone conversation with someone your know, signifies an issue that you need to confront with that person. This issue may have to do with letting go some part of yourself. If you are put on hold, then the dream is a metaphor for being taken for granted or being unable to freely express yourself.

To dream that you dial the wrong number, means that you are experiencing difficulties in relating to others. You have trouble expressing yourself and over-think things.

Hope this helps Loap:) BRB with more 🙂

• Dream 2

Lover

To see a lover in your dream, symbolizes acceptance, self-worth, and acknowledgement of your true inner value. You are integrating aspects of the masculine and the feminine. As a result, you are feeling complete and whole. Alternatively, your dream lover may also be someone who is your ideal. The dream could be compensatory for an unsatisfactory or unfulfilling relationship in your real life.

Making Out

To dream that you are making out with someone, suggests that you have an unconscious desire to pursue a relationship, but fear that it will jeopardize the friendship. If you don't like this person in this way, then the dream suggests that you need to acknowledge and incorporate aspects of this person into your own character. Consider specific traits that this person possess

Shower.

To dream that you are showering with someone, suggests that there is something that you need to "come clean" or confess to this person. It is time to be honest. Perhaps the dream is telling you that you need to let down your guard. If you are showering with a group of people, then it means that you are feeling exposed. You feel that your sense of privacy is being invaded.

Clothing

To dream that all your clothes in the closet are white, suggests that you need to lighten up. You may have recently been feeling a little depressed. Perhaps you are going through some crisis. It is time to move on. and change your attitude. You need to better get a grip of your inner emotions.

• Dream 3

Stuck

To dream that you are stuck, represents a feeling of helplessness and not being able to escape from life's problems or stresses. You have lost confidence in yourself and in your ability to move ahead in your life. Your lack of clear goals and low self-esteem may be a common cause for such dreams.

Conference

To dream that you are attending a conference, suggests that you need to consider the ideas and opinions of others before forming your own conclusion. Don't be so close minded and listen to what others have to say.

Spelling

To dream that you are spelling a word, suggests that you are trying to understand a difficult idea by breaking it down into smaller parts.

To dream that you cannot spell, indicates that you are having difficulties attacking a problem in your life.

Failure

To dream of failure, signifies fears of inadequacy and low self-esteem. You are not applying yourself to the fullest potential. Or you are overwhelmed with anxiety and the pressure to excel.

• Dream 4

Family

To see your own family in your dream, represents security, warmth and love. It could also symbolize bitterness, jealousy, or rivalry, depending on your relationship with your family. Alternatively, it could mean that you are overly dependent on your family, especially if the family members are in your recurring dreams .Consider also the significance of a particular family member or the relationship you have with them.

Gathering

To see a gathering in your dream, indicates that you are trying to merge various aspects of your character and personality. Perhaps you wish to incorporate the qualities of others into yourself. Consider how well you know these people for additional hints. The dream may also be a pun on "gather" or "get something together", i.e. evidence, information or just stuff

Toilet Paper

To see or use a roll of toilet paper in your dream, represents the aftermath of some emotional release. You are ready to heal from your emotional outburst.

To dream that your house has been toilet papered, suggests that your personal space has been violated. You feel victimized emotionally. If you are toilet papering someone else's house, then it indicates that what may be seemingly harmless can have serious repercussions.

• Dream 5

Traveling

To dream that you are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and how you are progressing along. Alternatively, traveling signifies a desire to escape from your daily burdens. You are looking for a change in scenery, where no one has any expectations of you. Perhaps it is time to make a fresh start. If your travels come to an end, then it symbolizes successful completion of your goals.

To dream that you are traveling in a car filled with people, signifies new friends and exciting adventures.

Hearse

To see a hearse in your dream, indicates that you are moving into a new phase. You need to carry away and let go of some unfinished issues. Start taking action and making the necessary changes that will carry you into a new transitional level

.Parking Lot

To dream that you are in parking lot, suggests that you need to slow down and take time from your daily activities.

To dream that you cannot find a parking space, indicates your inability to find your place in life. You may still be searching for your niche. Alternatively, the dream may reflect your busy life and the lack of time you have.

Office

To dream of your work office, indicates that you cannot seem to leave your work at the office. You are overworked or have too much on your mind. Alternatively, an office symbolizes practicality, status, accomplishments and your place in the world. If the office in your dream is unfamiliar or strange, then it suggests that you are comparing yourself to someone else. You are measuring yourself against other's standards.

Hope this helps love and light Loap:)

• It Sure did, all of em did.Wow. I need to reflect on this some more, re read it some times. thank u so much

cwb

• Your Welcome 🙂