Markie808

• Hi Marki808,

wondering if you could help me understand why I am seeing these numbers?

I have been seeing 11, 111, 1111, 911, 44, 33 all the time. It started with just 11 and 1111 and 111 but now I have noticed 44 or 444 and 33. So whenever I see the clock or a road sign its one of these combinations. Like I always look at the clock and its 9:11 or ?:11 or 11:11 or ?:44 or 4:44. My exit is 111. Miles traveled to the next exit is 11. I thought I would stop seeing 11 when my x and I broke up. But now its intensified and more number combinations are appearing. I have even played these numbers in the lottery. especially 11. thats how often I am seeing it. thank you for any help!

• Sdr1980,

The number 11 is a spiritual one.

The 22, 33, 44, etc. are all octaves that are spawn from the 11.

You probably already know that the 11, 22, 33, 44, etc. are all master number vibrations, and always demand more from the native than other numbers.

When numbers are repetitive it is the Universe giving us signs, pushing us in a different direction, or asking us to go back and check something that we maybe overlooking.

You may have a major number 11 in your chart, so you might want to check that out as well.

But an 11 can mean various things.

The 11 represents ESP, the occult, mystical/spiritual studies. (Do you have any undiscovered psychic/metaphysical abilities, are you using them?)

The 11 is intrigued by philosophy, and feels it has a duty to share its knowledge with others. (Teaching, educating in some capacity, to help uplift others)

The 11 also represents emotional tests (since this number is ruled by the moon there will be various ups and downs)

With an 11 there are legal dealings. (It can be either positive or negative)

The 11 also represents people coming together to help support you in your mystical endeavors. (Be ready and willing to accept the help that comes)

There is also an artistic urge/quality present (are you repressing anything, holding anything back?)

Lottery numbers are tricky. The life cycle, and major numbers in ones chart give an idea if a windfall of some sort are coming one's way.

I hope this helps!

Create A Great Day!

Markie

• Sorry for not responding sooner! Thank you for your help.! After reading what you wrote I am inclined to think it has to do with my intuition and my emotional journey. Def the first and third lines. I have been in an on and off self discovery kick for the last 8 months. Going to therapy. Actualy listening to my inner voice etc. So maybe that is what all the numbers are about?? However, since I wrote this the numbers have been diminishing. Not as frequent and mostly back to seeing 11 only. Does the lessening of the frequency and number patterns mean anything? 🙂

Thank you again !!!

• sdr1980,

Indeed it may very well be about your emotional journey.

The 11 is emotional, and does need special attention.

If the numbers are diminishing it is definitely a sign. It doesn't mean the problems are all going away, but it does mean that this particular part of your growing process may be complete, and you now maybe able to move forward into the next leg of your journey.

Let me know if anything else comes up.

Create A Great Day!

Markie Mark