Would like your opinion on readings :)

• So I have been in a complicated on/off relationship, and over the past year, I've done several readings about where it's going to end up and what I can expect from him in the long run. I know I may be over-doing it, but it's only once every month or so. The relationship is currently "off" but I'd be very surprised if he didn't show up at my door again in a couple months or less, as always.

I personally believe that the readings all show a common theme, but I don't want to influence your thoughts. But one thing I will mention, apart from the cards, is that he has a habit of being very dishonest. It's pretty much why there's ever an "off'" period. Don't think I want to put up with it anymore, and yet, the cards....hmmmm. I'm very confused.

I would really appreciate your thoughts! All of these are my favorite simple Five-Card reading. Thank you in advance!

Reading 1:

Past - Seven of Cups

Present - The Empress

Future - Knight of Pentacles

Opportunity - Seven of Wands

Summary - Page of Wands

Reading 2:

Past - Queen of Swords

Present - King of Swords

Future - 3 of Swords

Opporunity - Four of Wands

Summary - Two of Cups

Now, that one above really confuses me. Hearbreak in my future, yet a soulmate pairing as the summary, with the four of wands?...hmm...

Reading 3:

Past - Seven of Cups

Present - Hanged Man

Future - King of Swords

Opportunity - The Sun

Summery - Page of Wands

Reading 4:

Past - Queen of Pentacles

Present - Page of Swords

Future - The Moon (does that mean I can count on him to be dishonest again?)

Opportunity - Ten of Pentacles

Summary - Six of Cups

Reading 5:

Past - Strength

Present - Hanged Man

Future - Ten of Pentacles

Opportunity -Six of Cups

Future - Two of Cups

A lot of similar cards...but a few in there that confuse me, like that three of swords or the moon in the future positions... What do you all think? Thank you again 🙂