Destiny Cards - 9 of Clubs

• Hello everyone!

I was recently introduced to this system of cards and found that this is what fits my personality profile. It fits me quite well and I think it's an interesting way of learning about myself. However, I have a question: What exactly does karmic debt mean?

It says that I have a Queen of Hearts whom I owe to, and a 6 of Diamonds who owes me. But what does that exactly mean? How is karmic debt paid anyway? What is supposed to happen?

Also, my personality profile says that I need to pay debt TO the 6 of Diamonds as well, but my karma cards section says 6 of Diamonds owes ME. Is there a discrepancy here?

Thanks for the help! 🙂

• Shakila11,

Karmic debt is an energy of an action that was performed in another life and carried over to this life. I think that it is best described in numerology. Check that section for information on Karmic debt.

As for your cards that you are talking about here. I see you are using a regular playing deck of cards.

I am not sure as to what card you are saying that best represents your personality trait. I will start by this suggestion. You like me are Gemini in the tarot deck that would represent the Queen of swords as the element for the suit of swords is air and I believed ruled by the planet mercury. As is Gemini. I believe the Marjor Arcana of the lovers would be a full representation for Gemini.

In the playing deck of cards I believe the Queen of hearts represent the Queen of cups in the tarot deck. The Queen of diemonds I think is represented by the Queen of Wands and the Queen of Spades the Swords and the Queen of clubs the Queen of Penticals. I could have the last ones mixed up. But you get my idea.

The Queen of cups could represent a person that loves you maybe a motherly figure. Maybe your mom or someone of authority. Maybe just an oweing of love and respect to them. The 6 of diamonds could mean the number six in numerology. It could represent the 6th day 6th month. Lets take a look at what the 6 means in numerlogy. This number could mean a sunny disposition on your part. Love and loyality to your family, a calming affect on others. One can also be taken advantage of. Also seeing the other persons point of view.partnerships and relationships are likely to be harmonious and long lasting.

In this life do you owe any money to someone that maybe lent it to you or a bill that is past due? To me diamonds mean money when using just a regular playing deck. The other thing it could mean is inheritance. At this point I am thinking money owed out that you have neglected to pay back. Not saying I am right mind you. Maybe what is owed to you is love and respect.

Go over to the numerology forum and see if there is any information on the number six. That might be a better place to find out as well about Karmic Debt. Hope I have helped you out some.

Your friend in tarot,

The QueenofWands

• Thank you QueenofWands,

I am sorry for not being clear enough. The Destiny Cards is its own system, that does use a regular deck of playing cards and it is similar to Tarot, but not all the way.

Essentially, the 9 of Clubs is my birth card. And it has its own personality traits for people born with this card.

The Queen of Hearts represents someone who reflects me in some way and who I owe karmic debt. (I don't owe any money).

The 6 of Diamonds is someone I mirror traits to and he/she owes me karmic debt. I do know someone born with this card, and he hurt me profoundly, so I find it kind of ironic that someone with this card owes me karmic debt. I just don't know how it works or how I know it has been paid. You say 6 is a number of happy lasting - with this person who hurt, I was very certain that we could have lasted until he ended it.

• Hi!

Could one of you please do a tarot-reading for me? In need of guidance

• Oh forgot the questions:

Which one should I choose, the man that caught my eyes first or the one that came into my life later on?

Will that relationship last for the rest of our lifes?

Will I be successfull in the way I want to be and dream of? Right now, it feels like I may have choosen the wrong career because everyone is more successfull than me, or at least that is what it feels like.

Will I move away sometime next year or later?

And last, what must I do to make everything happen?

I hope 5 questions aren´t to many

• Oh I see know you say the 9 of clubs represents you. Lets see what the number nine means in numerology. In the tarot this card represents the hermit in the major arcana,spiritual values, Integraty,and passionate individual and capable of achieving their aspirations. A person of wisdom.

When in the minor Arcana then this could represent the 9 of Pentacles which would represent spirituality and maybe a beginning of a journey of connecting with ones spiritual beliefs. I would again suggest you to go over to the numerology forum and see what information you can find out there about the numbers you have here. Then look to the tarot cards for discriptions as to what the playing cards would represent.

Your friend in tarot,

TheQueenofWands

• Hi Thewheeloffortune,

If you would like a tarot reading post your thread about your quesitons in the tarot forum and someone will more then likely come into your thread and help you out. Hope you find your answers.

Your friend in tarot,

TheQueenofWands

• Thank you QueenofWands,

I am sorry for not being clear enough. The Destiny Cards is its own system, that does use a regular deck of playing cards and it is similar to Tarot, but not all the way.

Essentially, the 9 of Clubs is my birth card. And it has its own personality traits for people born with this card.

The Queen of Hearts represents someone who reflects me in some way and who I owe karmic debt. (I don't owe any money).

The 6 of Diamonds is someone I mirror traits to and he/she owes me karmic debt. I do know someone born with this card, and he hurt me profoundly, so I find it kind of ironic that someone with this card owes me karmic debt. I just don't know how it works or how I know it has been paid. You say 6 is a number of happy lasting - with this person who hurt, I was very certain that we could have lasted until he ended it.

I have copied and pasted your last comment here so I can get a good read and understanding as I reply back to you.

Ok so do I have this correct your birth date is the 9th of June? 9 of clubs The Queen of hearts reflects you? The 6 of diamonds was a past relationship with someone that hurt you.

Here is my take on this and these words come in to my mind when in regards to you. To thine ownself be true. The one who hurts you owes you. This person owes you an apology and should have been respectful in their dealings with you. However they were not. Best to be rid of them. Look to a new journey of new beginnings and relationships. However do not let anyone take advantage of your good nature. You have the wisdom to know the difference. As with diamonds as suggest money. You have a means of making it and keeping it. You are cautious with your earnings and keep a close eye on your finances. Just beware of your good nature. It is nice to be helpful but know when to let one go on their own way.

Look to the tarot for more of meaning of your cards. As I am sure you will find more information as With the numerology of the cards.

Hope I was helpful,

Your friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• Lol, no my birthday is the 21st of June. Birthdates don't really coincide with the number on the actual card.

This is the site that describes the system. The free reading there will give you your birth card. It's just its own system, essentially, and I was hoping that someone around here may be familiar with it.

As far as karma goes, it's a sticky thing and I do fear that it does not actually exist. I feel very wronged in the past year, for nothing that I did to deserve it, so I am very skeptical when it comes to karma, but this system intrigued me and I want to know more about it. If you say the numerology section does a lot about karmic debt, is there a specific thread you have in mind?

• Hi Shakila11,

Sorry for my confusion on your destiny number everything added up equals 9. Did you use your complete birthday or did you count out the letters of your full name?

I see you have a post over at numerology forum. They will help you better then I will on this subject. As far as I understand karmic debt is something we owe from another life time. Maybe a lesson not learned in the past life and is carried into this one.

I also saw your post in tarot and saw Watergirls answer back to you. I think she has given you the best information on the subject of your lost love. Sorry about that but really it is the best thing for you now.

What confused me was the using the playing cards. People do use those cards as a choice for telling fortunes. As I said about the queen of hearts is in the tarot the queen of cups. I should have picked up on how emotional your are about losing your past love. After all the the queen of hearts stands for affairs of the heart as well as the queen of cups stands for emotions.

Go pack and look for Myjourney she is very good at the numbers as it seems someone by the name of Marckie 808. Myjourney might stop by and check your post not sure if she is around today. Go over and give a read about it I see markies post but go back further and look for more of his posts.What you have replied to me might be removed as you gave out a web site not connected with this one.

As they saying goes believe what you will and toss the rest. If it pertains to you and you can work with it and or live with and it resonates with you then there you will have it.

Good luck I hope you find your answers.

Your friend in tarot

TheQueenofWands