Tarot reading please :)

• Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone would interpret a 3 card spread for me regarding my relationship.

Knight of Swords

8 of cups

Temerance

Ive got a feeling about it but want to know what u think?

Thanks in advance

• Piscean Healer,

Sorry but im new here and still trying to navigate my way around.

The Knight of swords i interpreted as my Virgo partner

Hes 6yrs younger so I thougt the Knight represents a younger man?

would you give me some more to go on?

• Hello MsSunshine,

Thank you for starting a new thread 🙂

I do have to say, I picked up on exactly the same thing as HPriestess. The guy in question is moving on or thinking of moving on. You are a very intuitive person and I think you already picked up on all of this and accept it as the best for you both.

The two of you will or have reconciled your differences and will be able to remain good friends. You both want the best for each other and you both want the other to find happiness. There is a lot of unconditional love here. A good and genuine friendship.

Love & light,

Marc

• Thanks Marc,

Im disappointed but, Yes I think its for the best, there are no hard feelings.

Am I ever going to meet the right man for me???

Aaaargh!

Zana

• Ms Sunshine, Kinght of Swords could never be a Virgo, for that you would need a Knight of Pentacles! You are right, a knight could mean an unmarried man, but I do not think that applies here.

Most of times knight of swords- means intensive thinking... It means someone is really preocupied with something, and is thinking it over and over in his/ her head.

Marc reassured you about the true meaning of this reading, so things should be more clear in your mind.

• I want to tell you to trust your intuition. Pay attention to your surroundings and in particular your dreams. You are very intuitive as I said. Highly so and practically in touch with your own psychic gifts.

I do feel an urge to tell you to develop these gifts, but of course I am in no way telling you what to do. The sentence/quote that comes to mind is, "Feel. Don't think. Use your instincts"

Google clairsentience. You will find answers to questions that have been plaguing you all your life..

Much love & light to you MsSunshine,

Marc

• Marc,

I will definitely look into clairsentience, ive always felt that my intuition was good but I never listen to it where my hearts concerned hmmmm???

I'll google it now!

I'll let you know how I go, if thats ok?

Thanks HP 🙂

Bess you both x

Zana

• Marc,

A few days before my 5yo son passed, he came to my room to wake me, he was crying and told me he was dying. Of course I thought this was unusual & upsetting. I couldnt calm him so i took him to his room & slept with him.

The morning of the accident, he was outside with his step dad watching the workmen in our back yard. He was on his bike, helmet on. I was attending to my 2yo daughter at the time, i shouted out to him to get off his bike & come inside. As I turned around & closed the door a thought/voice crossed my mind that he was going die but I brushed it off thinking i was being silly. Less than 3 minutes later he was gone.

Ive tried to express this to my family & friends but never wanted to push it because of the guilt that I feel for not listening to my intuition & that they would blame me.

Ive never bought it up to anyone again.

Then the Canary visited just after his funeral 🙂

I dont know where to start regarding developing/Learning Clairsatience, shuld I get in touch with the Spiritualist church? Sometimes I just feel that theyre a bit too out there for my liking, as I have attended a few meetings in the past?

I Appreciate your thoughts.

Thankyou & god bless

Zana

• Yeah it might be a good idea to start with your local Spiritualist church, see how you feel. If it feels uncomfortable though, don't stick to it. Also carry on with your tarot. And keep a journal for your thoughts as well as for Tarot, and for your dreams.

There's a thread on these forums for dream interpretation, but do have a go at interpreting your own dreams. It's the best way for getting in touch with your higher self.

Love & light,

Marc

• Thanks Marc.