Need Help and Guidance...... please help!

• So long story short I have been liking this guy since high school, and recently I wrote him a letter over e-mail telling him how much I like him and for how long, but he never wrote back. It really hurt and humiliated me because I put myself out there only to be ignored and dismissed, but even though he has never wrote be back I still like him, and I can't stopping thinking about him. If he doesn't like me then that's fine I will be hurt, but I will be able to move on, but with him never writing me back I don't have that closure. I just need to know does he like me back and I just need to be more patience or does he not share my same feeling and I need to move on. Please help! very confused here, and this has been going on for 10 years.

Me - 2/24/1982

Him - 8/26/1982

• Dear angel,

A word from your angels...

Call him. Don't email him. Find your voice. Ask him if he received your email. You'll be surprised at his answer. Then follow your intuition.

Short and sweet and to the point!

Miss Beth

• I wish I could call him, but I don't have his number, we never got that close, the only other choice I have is to go to his job. But, I don't want him to think I'm like a weird stalker or anything

i guess I'm just trying to have faith that this is going to play out well, cause I really feel that he has a purpose in my life. Thanks Miss Beth 🙂

• I'm a little confused, are my angels saying he didn't get my letter.

• Dear angelj,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Your angels say yes, he received your letter. But that you also have to make other attempts at contacting him. They ask, what's the worst that can happen? Right now, you are in a quandary because you are not moving any direction. Your angels cannot make you move forward. All they can do is advise. And so they do. And so they will. And now it's in your court they say. It's better to know his thoughts than not. And the only way to find them out is to call him. Does he have a work phone number? Or can you leave a message for him at his job? Again, sometimes your angels require your own personal action steps. And this is one of those times.

Angel blessings!

Miss Beth