Hanswolfgang-I would like to talk to you

• I have been sitting at my computer for hours, totally immersed in your readings.

You are patient & I appreciate what you are saying to all who seek your advice, giving the seeker the opportunity to look for the answer within, with just a hint or nudge from you to delve deeper into themselves . How should I begin to start breaking away from old patterns/stereotypes or ways of thinking, what ive been "conformed" to think? I hope im making sense???

I feel guilty for concentrating (so much) on my relationships with the numerous Men that have been or is presently in my life, but I have a deep yearning to be in a loving, respectful, enduring relationship. I know I have been a detriment to myself due to my thought patterns but I would like to break the pattern once & for all, Can you please advise me in laymans terms to begin with please?

Im in a relationship at the moment & I feel relaxed in it most of the time, until my mind starts to wonder into old patterns of thinking & then Wham! We have problems. My insecurities start kicking in etc I really dont want to be like this anymore, I just want to be in the moment but dont know how, all of the time. I cant imagine doing so unless I were to alienate from society or maybe join a commune. Im trying really hard to find the right words to express myself & hope you understand me, but cant opt out of mainstream society right now due to responsibilities like a Mortgage & ex husband (limitations) I have a 10yo daughter & she needs stability & her father in her life.

Can you guide me on the following?

1. Is the Man im with now, going to be with me in a loving & respectful , longterm relationship?

2. Will he be open to exploring new ways of thinking & communicating, even in time?

3. Will I ever be free of my insecurities & just have confidence/ faith?

4. Will my partners Ex find peace/happiness?

5. Will I be successful in the new job application?

6. Will my partner be successful in his new business venture?

7. Should I keep the home Im currently in?

My DOB 07/07/70

Partner 08/31/76

Daughter 08/04/2000

Thank you Hans 🙂

• MsSunshine,

How should I begin to start breaking away from old patterns/stereotypes or ways of thinking, what ive been "conformed" to think? What can you think? You can't think the unknown; you can only go on repeating the known. Thinking is repetitive, it is mechanical. Thinking never brings you to a new insight, neither in religion nor in science. Nowhere does thinking bring you to new windows to existence. Even in scientific work, real insights have happened not through thinking; they have been all intuitive, they have not been of the intellect. All the great scientists are convinced of the fact that it was not their effort that made them discover new ways of life, new secrets of nature, something of the beyond, something very mysterious. It was not their work, at the most they were only vehicles. So much traffic goes on in the mind; you are continuously thinking, day in, day out, your whole life you are thinking -- to what purpose, to what conclusion?

Love happens, it is not an argument; then how does it happen? It does not happen through thinking. It happens by glimpses into no-thought, by entering into the intervals between two thoughts. Those are the windows, windows of the divine.

I hope im making sense??? No.

Can you please advise me in laymans terms to begin with please? No.

Can you guide me on the following? No.

1. Is the Man im with now, going to be with me in a loving & respectful , longterm relationship? No.

2. Will he be open to exploring new ways of thinking & communicating, even in time? No.

3. Will I ever be free of my insecurities: no

& just have confidence/ faith? yes.

4. Will my partners Ex find peace/happiness? Yes.

5. Will I be successful in the new job application? No.

6. Will my partner be successful in his new business venture? No.

7. Should I keep the home Im currently in? No.

My DOB 07/07/70: there is mental power, the ability to focus your mind on a goal or objective and see it through to a successful conclusion. This power is usually applied to some mental or educational task. It bestows the power to overcome all problems by focusing your thoughts and it usually occurs when there is something that you need to learn or accomplish on the mental level. You have the opportunity to fix your mind on certain goals and objectives. It is the focus of the mind. Out of that focus and concentration, success is assured.

Partner 08/31/76: there is "power in love" and he has to exercise discrimination and responsibility in its use. He will see almost immediate results when he misuses his power with others. With wisdom and spiritual awareness he can rise to great heights in sharing his love and healing power with others. Operating out of his fear, he is the dominator of those he loves and seeks to manipulate others through guilt and withholding of affection and acknowledgment. He has high ideals about love and relationships, sometimes these ideals are too high to ever be met. He has a great mind, makes an excellent teacher or he can excel in any occupation where a good mind will make a difference. He has to work hard for the money he makes, but it can be made and he needs not worry about it. With all the power at his command, there is little he cannot do, as long as it is not motivated by fear.

Whenever you are ready to die you will find joy and gratitude rushing in -- whenever you accept. If you resist, then there is a problem. If you resist, then you will scream, your very being will scream, "Stop! Not so fast! I'm not up to it!" Nobody is up to it! Who wants to die?

And dropping all your old patterns is a great death, greater than the ordinary, physical death, because when you die ordinarily you only change the body, you change the garments. Your old habits, old patterns of thinking and feeling, continue in a new life, in a new body. Just the surface changes, nothing else.

The ordinary death is really ordinary; it is not much of a death. It only scratches the surface; it changes your skin, that's all. Otherwise you remain the same person: death after death you remain the same person.

• Well you've given me a lot to take in.

For now though can you answer the following please:

Does he love me?

Does he look at me as someone he can dominate?

Does he respect me?

Will we live together?

Does he think I can assist him in reaching his goals?

Do you suggest that I sell my home?

Should I just rent?

Or buy in a more affordable area?

Should I start a new career path?

In bed, he cocoons himself into me, like I am protecting him,does he look to me for protection?

I have already seen in him the fear that I may hurt him?

Will he be there for me emotionally?

Does he think about me with love?

Does he want me in his life?

I consulted a Tarot reader in April this year & she said he was the one for me, she used different decks & multiple readings. Have things changed between us since then which have affected this outcome? She was quite adament.

Thanks Hans 🙂

• MsSunshine,

Does he love me? No.

Does he look at me as someone he can dominate? Yes.

Does he respect me? No.

Will we live together? Yes.

Does he think I can assist him in reaching his goals? No.

Do you suggest that I sell my home? Yes.

Should I just rent? No.

Or buy in a more affordable area? Yes.

Should I start a new career path? No.

does he look to me for protection? No.

I have already seen in him the fear that I may hurt him? No.

Will he be there for me emotionally? Yes, certainly.

Does he think about me with love? No.

Does he want me in his life? Yes.

Have things changed between us since then which have affected this outcome? No.

If you look to him as a person you will become attached, and attachment brings misery. If you look to him as love you cannot be attached, and if you look at him as love you can dissolve with him. You cannot dissolve with a person; you can dissolve only with an energy, not with a person. Persons collide: that is the misery of all the lovers in the world. Persons collide, because persons are two egos. When two egos come close, sooner or later, the clash, the conflict, because each wants to possess the other, and the other cannot like it. Nobody wants to be possessed. So the natural calamity of love arises because you have not understood love as energy. Don't think of him as a person, otherwise you will start possessing him, and then there will be inner conflict. Think of him as love, as energy, as space; then you can dissolve in him, and you can allow him to dissolve in you. Then there will be no clash.

• Hello Hans,

If I can live in the moment, with clarity then will he respect me?

If I can live in the moment, with clarity then will he love me?

I doubt the word love, even though we both have said it, not just now because of this reading, Ive been questioning myself for some time as to whether I do love him? Do I need to live in the moment etc to really love him?

I would like to learn about Clairsatience, intuitively, I have known this all along(regarding our relationship) and have many feelings about people & situations etc, should I delve into this more?

As for living in the moment & not having expectation, I actually said this to my friend yesterday about my relationship. That I just need to BE, live in the moment & have no expectation of him & all will be ok?

I think Men generally seem to do this alot better than Women, the Women I know all seem to rush with the expectation of where the relationship should be & how their Man should be.

I have always thought that I was unlovable & that if Ididnt look beautiful, thin etc, no one would want me, so Ive sabotaged many relationships, wanting them to prove their love I suppose?.

I want to break this pattern of thinking for my daughters sake as Im not setting her a good example?

Will my daughter be ok in all of this?

So far she hasnt had a lot to do with Jake & his children as we have the kids on opposite weekends, the kids are never together at the same time?

Will Jakes son live with us?

Will i stop working all together?

Will we live in the town where Jake lives? If so when?

Is my daughter suffering because of my insecurities?

Will she be confident in herself?

I really appreciate your time, and really want to thankyou.

Zana

• MsSunshine,

If I can live in the moment, with clarity then will he respect me? Yes.

If I can live in the moment, with clarity then will he love me? Yes.

I doubt whether I do love him? Yes.

Do I need to live in the moment etc to really love him? No.

should I delve into this more? no.

I just need to BE, live in the moment & have no expectation of him & all will be ok? No.

Ive sabotaged many relationships, wanting them to prove their love I suppose? Yes.

I want to break this pattern of thinking for my daughters sake as Im not setting her a good example? No, break this for the sake of yourself.

Will my daughter be ok: yes

in all of this? No.

So far she hasnt had a lot to do with Jake & his children as we have the kids on opposite weekends, the kids are never together at the same time? No.

Will Jakes son live with us? No.

Will i stop working all together? No.

Will we live in the town where Jake lives? No.

Is my daughter suffering: yes

because of my insecurities? no.

Will she be confident in herself? No.

Zana,

our mind is full of holes. Offer the leaking mind to the existence as persistently as you wish, it will return to you empty. If you repair the bucket beforehand, it becomes easy to fill it with water. Of course, the leaking bucket may cause you to undertake many exercises in asceticism, but it will not quench your thirst.

• Oh Hans, Im worried about my daughter not being happy.

Is she suffering because she wants me to spend more time with her?

Should I again ask her father to change weekends so we can all be together, will this make her happy?

Is she not happy because of the move?

Is she not happy because of Jake?

Does she want to live with her Dad?

Will I stay in the same job?

Will Jake stay in the same job?

or Will Jake work for himself?

Will we move to his country property?

I dont understand: our mind is full of holes. Offer the leaking mind to the existence as persistently as you wish, it will return to you empty. If you repair the bucket beforehand, it becomes easy to fill it with water. Of course, the leaking bucket may cause you to undertake many exercises in asceticism, but it will not quench your thirst.

Thank you 🙂

Z

• Should i just walk away from this relationship?

• MsSunshine,

Is she suffering because she wants me to spend more time with her? No.

Should I again ask her father to change weekends so we can all be together, will this make her happy? Yes.

Is she not happy because of the move? No.

Is she not happy because of Jake? no.

Does she want to live with her Dad? Yes.

Will I stay in the same job? No.

Will Jake stay in the same job? No.

or Will Jake work for himself? No.

Will we move to his country property? Yes.

I dont understand: Yesterday I went to a garden. Some friends were with me. One of them was thirsty. He lowered a bucket into the well. The well was very deep. It took some effort to pull the bucket up. But when it appeared at the top of the well it was empty. All the others laughed.

It seemed to me that the bucket was like the mind of a man. It had many cracks and holes. Of course, at first it was filled with water, but every drop ran out through the holes. Our mind too is full of holes. Remember that the existence is neither sympathetic nor unsympathetic. It is your responsibility to keep your bucket intact. The well is always ready to offer you water. It will never deny you.

Should i just walk away from this relationship? No.

Z,

just drop all knowledge.

• Hello Hans and thank you once again,

Does my daughter want tolive with her dad now?

Will she want to live with her dad because he lives closer to her school?

I spoke to Jake on Friday but havent had any contact with him since, I will carry on like normal.

Does Jake consider our relationship over?

Should I call him?

When will we live together: 1 year?

2 years?

3 -5 years?

Will i like living in the country?

Will we work together?

Will we be comfortable financially?

I think I will let things be for a while, enough questions?

Thank you for your help.

Zana

• Has he met someone else?

Had an affair with someone else?

His ex cheated on him & he's very bitter & said he'd never do it to me/anyone?

Is he just keeping me dangling while he sees if things work out with another woman?

Did his kids have a problem with our relationship?

Will he contact me soon?

Will he contact me on my birthday?

About 2 minths ago He wanted me to do his books for his new business, thats when things started to go awry. Subconciously, I panicked & called it off with him, told him that We/He should be doing more with the kids, we're drinking too much etc....We had no contact for nearly a month except for a few texts from me which were unanswered. Eventually, i contacted him & asked him to forgive me that Id got frightened & would he get back with me. Eventually he agreed to see me & we got back together, the only other problem we had since then was when I thought he was being inconsiderate & I got frustrated that he doesnt talk/discuss things with me, we went to bed not speaking but were fine in the morning, it wasnt a huge fight wasquite confronting. I apologised for breaking it off but understood that it was not my business what he did with his kids but I feel close to them & care about them. He was having problems with his son misbehaving at school, back chatting etc He really didnt say much just took it in.

He didnt appreciate me saying he should spend more 1 on 1 time with his son?

Is his friend/business partner telling him to stay away from me?

Is Jake just making me sweat it out?

• MsSunshine,

Hello once again,

Does my daughter want tolive with her dad now? No.

Will she want to live with her dad because he lives closer to her school? No.

Does Jake consider our relationship over? No.

Should I call him? No.

When will we live together: 1 year? Yes.

2 years? No.

3 -5 years? No.

Will i like living in the country? No.

Will we work together? No.

Will we be comfortable financially? Yes.

I think I will let things be for a while, enough questions? Yes.

Has he met someone else? No.

Had an affair with someone else? Yes.

His ex cheated on him & he's very bitter & said he'd never do it to me/anyone? Yes.

Is he just keeping me dangling while he sees if things work out with another woman? Yes.

Did his kids have a problem with our relationship? No.

Will he contact me soon? Yes.

Will he contact me on my birthday? Yes, certainly.

He didnt appreciate me saying he should spend more 1 on 1 time with his son? Yes.

Is his friend/business partner telling him to stay away from me? Yes.

Is Jake just making me sweat it out? Yes.

Zana,

become a friend to all that is: to the rocks, to the trees, to the skies. Be a pagan!

• Did he have this affair while we were together?

While we were separated 1st time?

Did he continue seeing her when we got back together?

Has he met someone else? No, is she someone from the past?

Is she the woman from shepparton?

Is this woman an ex who was quite wealthy & owned a Hotel/Motel etc?

Is this a woman from the local bar where he sometimes drinks?

Is he not physically attracted to me?

I am 6 years older, is that an issue?

I thought Jake wouldnt/couldnt be influenced?

Will he prefer my company to her?

Will I live in the country just to appease him???

I cant imagine moving just to satisfy him?

Is his business/friend a bad influence on him?

I thought his friend liked me?

So does he think its ok if he cheats?

But not ok if he's being cheated ?

Should I tell him about a younger lover that I had been with after the first time we split?

will I be happy if I stay with him??

I want to be in a loving, caring realtionship with him?

Will I work for myself?

Ok this is the last time for a long time , sorry but I do appreciate your help 🙂

Thanks,

Zana

• Can you please recommend a book or author that can help me?

• Did he have a one night stand?

• MsSunshine,

did he have this affair while we were together? no.

While we were separated 1st time? No.

Did he continue seeing her when we got back together? Yes.

Has he met someone else? No.

No, is she someone from the past? Yes.

Is she the woman from shepparton? No.

Is this woman an ex: yes

who was quite wealthy: yes

& owned a Hotel/Motel: yes

etc? no

Is this a woman from the local bar where he sometimes drinks? No.

Is he not physically attracted to me? No.

I am 6 years older, is that an issue? No.

I thought Jake wouldnt/: yes

couldnt be influenced? no

Will he prefer my company to her? No.

Will I live in the country just to appease him??? No.

I cant imagine moving just to satisfy him? No.

Is his business/friend a bad influence on him? No.

I thought his friend liked me? No.

So does he think its ok if he cheats? No.

But not ok if he's being cheated ? No.

Should I tell him about a younger lover that I had been with after the first time we split? No.

will I be happy if I stay with him?? no.

I want to be in a loving, caring realtionship with him? Yes.

Will I work for myself? Yes.

Can you please recommend a book or author that can help me? Yes. O s h o

Krishna: The Man and His Philosophy

Year of Publication : 1997

ISBN / ISSN : 81-7224-566-1

Did he have a one night stand? No.

Zana,

it will be because of your total effort that you will come to the great understanding.

• Hi Hans,

Will my future work/business have anything to do with spirituality or Counselling?

I feel I have two sides to me which contradict, always out of balance. Thinking one way but not believing myself & go another way (conform), like its not acceptable to do what I originally thought . Since I was a little girl Ive never felt like I truly belonged anywhere . My thoughts were quite strange for a child/teenager & i always have/had great empathy for people. I could/can sense how a person is feeling. Often if im thinking or talking about someone in spirit I get goosebumps, usually on the left side of my body from head to toe, does this mean a spirit is with me at that moment? This has especially been happening to me alot lately.

My son passed away 8 years ago & I wonder if its him? & if he's trying to guide me? is he trying to comfort me? Is it someone else?

I knew the moment I made eye contact with Jake, that he & I were going to be together for a long time & told my best friend the same at the same moment. it was a light bulb moment like

"oh wow there you are". Since we've parted I havent felt like it was finished, I havent cried or felt he's being maliscious (still dont), but I miss him & sought you out because I wanted to prepare myself for his return. I have done a lot of soul searching & will continue to work on myself not for him or anyone else. although im finding it hard to stay on track all the time.

whats going on, is is spirit?

Pagan, Is that what you see for me?

Im sorry for being so insatiable,

Thankyou I will get the book.

Regards,

Zana

• ***although im whats going on, is is spirit? - ooops

I wanted to know if you have any messages from my guides and/or family on the other side?

• MsSunshine

Hi,

Will my future work/business have anything to do with spirituality or Counselling? No.

does this mean a spirit is with me at that moment? yes.

My son passed away 8 years ago & I wonder if its him? No.

& if he's trying to guide me? no.

is he trying to comfort me? yes.

Is it someone else? No.

whats going on, is is spirit? yes.

Pagan, Is that what you see for me? Yes.

Im sorry for being so insatiable: no need to, you are welcome.

I wanted to know if you have any messages from my guides and family on the other side? Yes.

Zana,

I was puzzled. What was the point? No business was being done, and you are not supposed to lie just for no reason at all.

• Hmmm im thinking that this message pertains to Jake?, however, I dont know about the lie, what lie?

Your very kind for the time you give to me, thank you.

Im also going to google Pagan, no idea what thats all about really, Witchcraft, mother earth?

very interesting....

Have a great weekend!

Z