ADMIN REGARDS TO DELETING POETICS POSTS:(

• Shee, honey, I don't want to argue so I will just point out that Spirit Library is not the copyright owner of the articles - they are just the "library." The copyright owners are the authors of the articles themselves. Allison Rae, for example, clearly states at the end of her articles posted on Spirit Library that if you want to redistribute the article you need to email her and ask for permission. Allison Rae's articles have been posted on this site. I am certain that Poetic did not realize this when she posted them.

Once again, really do not have the desire to argue. My intent was just to point out that this website is a BUSINESS and although we may not agree with what they do at times, it is their right to do so. As a consumer, you have the right to take your business elsewhere.

For me, the real question is why you are so upset about it. It obviously has hit a nerve.

Peace Out,

WG

• I am not a legal eagle, but isn't it only illegal copyright infringement when someone wrongly posts the material as their own or uses it for profit, neither of which have been done here? I too have had threads removed but I have always posted names of authors and have only copied things from the internet that are freely avauilable for everyone to see.

• Oh gosh i know your not arguing with me 🙂

I was upset mostly for Poetic, because of the hard work she puts in to post all these articles for us...Granted i do not read everyone because they are sent to me also...I just feel her excitement she feels when she posts an article knowing that it will help someone at that moment because i know myself a couple of articles i felt they were written just for me:...and i felt it wasn't appropriate to delete all of them without poetic getting a chance to make sure it was ok...thats all Pooh poo...you know my heart as well as anyone 🙂 I worry more than that person worries but i really am trying to work on that part of me... thats all i wanted to know if it was the Authors that reported thats all..I think poetic is over it already, so if it was the Authors then there is nothing we can do about it..my undertanding it wasn't the Authors

Blessings WG

Namaste

shee

• Oh gosh i know your not arguing with me 🙂

I was upset mostly for Poetic, because of the hard work she puts in to post all these articles for us...Granted i do not read everyone because they are sent to me also...I just feel her excitement she feels when she posts an article knowing that it will help someone at that moment because i know myself a couple of articles i felt they were written just for me:...and i felt it wasn't appropriate to delete all of them without poetic getting a chance to make sure it was ok...thats all Pooh poo...you know my heart as well as anyone 🙂 I worry more than that person worries but i really am trying to work on that part of me... thats all i wanted to know if it was the Authors that reported thats all..I think poetic is over it already, so if it was the Authors then there is nothing we can do about it..my undertanding it wasn't the Authors

Blessings WG

Namaste

shee

• oops wow that was strange a doble post lol

• Double:) lol

• Poetic : “quite often someone just needs to hear a kind word or encouragement to help them on their way, who needs the messages will find them, whether here or elsewhere”

Pfree :” they get to wiping people out. There has been lots of that over the years”

PisceanHealer : “create a blanket rule to remove all content including that which is freely distributable”

AngelBee : “Where would the sight be, if it wasn't for the people coming too it”

Tooter : “if your in business your customer base is what builds you and no customers no business”

GreyStar : “Poetic's posts have spoken to my heart and uplifted me a lot”

Well, excuse me but I will argue on something. This site is about business but the forum IS NOT. The forum is about PEOPLE. Wonderful people like PisceanHealer, TheCaptain, Poetic and all who so selflessly devote their time and efforts to help people never asking for anything in return. It was not Tarot but the God/Spirit/Universe that brought us together. It is us people who allow ourselves to be here. And it is the people, the human beings and their HUMANITY that kept me on this forum. And it is to these wonderful people I am loyal and thankful. Thank you PEOPLE.

• "As a consumer, you have the right to take your business elsewhere."

I prefer to think of us as HUMAN BEINGS with FEELINGS.

"For me, the real question is why you are so upset about it. It obviously has hit a nerve."

Of course it has. The nerve of dignity, compassion and camaraderie to a fellow human being, a dear friend. Have you ever felt anything like that Watergirl ?

• Capt is right as long as you give credit and usually where it is from you can use it. This way plagiarism is not done; and yes the legal dept is responsible for research that is what the business pays for. This is how research is done even colleges and high schools& including the law schools. Cite where when who and date said article or book was written

Admin should state who requested the info be removed not just to say the legal dept. You have the right to know or as law states to know who accused or confront the accuser

keep true to yourself My Journey as we all need guardians I am so grateful that there are people who share and offer advice and comfort thank you all

• Watergirl, I agree with Sheila, Captain and shadowmist, there was no copyright infringement in poetic's posts. This whole thing just smacks of laziness on the part of tarot.com

I agree we should respect copyright laws, but again, a blanket rule to delete all content not belonging to tarot.com? Ridiculous.

And yes this struck a nerve. My inner wolf is snarling.

• Great pic Marc it gets straight ot the point .

• Bark at the moon.....assemble the pack !

• and somebody WAKE HER UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!

• You're barking mad. We howl at the moon.

And avoid waking sleeping lionesses that have their tongues sticking out at us. Or just sleeping lionesses for that matter. Talk about getting your head bitten off...

Hey, is it me or does that lioness look like she passed out smoking a bong? LOL 😉

• The path i have chosen to follow is of the light and in the light is Love and Truth and the job father has given me is to be a guide and to lay a path threw the darkness so that all have a choice to what path they take and there are many paths that stray off of the path of Truth and Love some lead to envy ,some to greed ,and some to lies and deceit,corruption,fame ,hate and own these paths no light shines only darkness . In light all darkness is exposed and Father has said only Light of Truth and Love will live in the New World that is to be . Hate can not live in Love ,Lies can not live in Truth ,deceit can not live in honesty,Love Hate both 4 letter words 2 wolves in one soul we have a choice on witch one we feed the most . Tooter

• That is one of my favourite Native American stories Tooter (2 wolves, one called Love the other called Hate). Thank you for reminding me of it. Humbling words as usual my friend

• If you had see what i just wrote and lost due to connection you might of had a different opinion to far into the rabbit hole Tooter

• 🙂

• 🙂

• Shelia i so confused does that mean your in the light laid back and Piss*ed off at the same time ROTHFL see i remembered LOL Tooter

http://www.youtube.com/user/MagentaPixie2012