ADMIN REGARDS TO DELETING POETICS POSTS:(

• Hi Tarot,

First thank you for allowing me to participate on your web site...Not only have I met 100's of people from around the world...I have gained valuable information with all of your talented Authors articles,your Tarot, Horoscope, IChing, Numerology readings etc.on Tarot dot com...

But something did not sit right with all the deleting of valuable information that I and others were receiving from other articles that Poetic had posted, always giving credit where credit is do. This is when i decided to write to that web site to give me a better understanding on why they would not allow articles from their site to be posted on another web site especially when they have granted permission as long as the person using them would give credit and thats exactly what poetic has been doing...I really don't understand the harm at all. This is what i received back...so many times i have posted articles on other websites, telling people where the information came from and the source "which would be Tarot. com...That to me brings traffic back to Tarot which is a great thing, because more people would join your site or read what your site has to offer. So here is my response from the website that Poetic gets her information from..

Thank you Tarot

Namaste

Sheila

Subject: Re: [Technical Support] using articles but giving credit, very upset readers from around the world

Hi Sheila,

What you say is quite new to us and we have no clue about what you are talking about. We certainly haven't complained to anyone lately! Would you be so kind to let us know more about this and which website you belong to? Could it be possible that the owners didn't like that this member was directing traffic on our website?

Obviously, if things are as you report them we would never complain for anything like that because we are not the copyright holders of the articles and channelings we share. They all belong to their authors. But if in the process of sharing them someone mentions us, we are truly grateful, as that helps us know that we are helping in spreading these inspiring materials.

• Sheila I thank and love you for standing up for what you and others felt was wrong, the thing is to me is that this is their site, not ours and we really have no control. The messages are from God/Spirit and the higher realms and meant to be shared with HUMANITY, quite often someone just needs to hear a kind word or encouragement to help them on their way. Their is darkness at work as well as light and we have to believe that who needs the messages will find them, whether here or elsewhere. LOVE YOU ALL! GOD BLESS!

"THE TRUTH DOES SET YOU FREE."

• Hey MyJourney, your sweet, Im glad i met you on here. Always looking out on helping other people.

Love you too poetic, and i am to grateful for meeting you here too. Admin i too am grateful for being on this sight, as much as these two are. but also confused, as to the deletion of poetics articles. They are always beautiful and inspiring messages, why leave it so late in the long run? of them being posted. I dont know what is wrong here either, i appreciate all the things you do for us. But there is something not quite right about this. I enjoy tarot for your spiritual messages, but are these too not spiritual messages as well..:)

Love to you all Bee Xx

• Yes Spunkkkkkkky one,

This site does belong to tarot and believe me thats why I started off by thanking them to allow me to participate, I am truly blessed to have found Tarot...

But I had to speak from my troubled heart on why the posts were deleted...If its because Tarot did not want to drive others to other sites, then I would understand...But we are all loyal to Tarot, OK I'll speak for myself and you...I don't think we would pull away and find another site that offers what TAROT DOT COM has...i have been on numerous sites to many to count but this is where i am loyal, and i just wanted a straight answer on the why of deleting such powerful articles...Maybe Tarot can do the same thing with all their resources.

love and light

again Tarot thank you

shee

• I first came to this site in 2003 how many years is that 8.... time fly's. Didn't even know there was a forum back then. 🙂

• Hey what happened is WRONG ! PERIOD !!!! I post all kind of stoopid pictures, some of them with dirty words, if they were to be deleted i'd understand, no prob....but posts that made people feel good, contained teachings i admit i didn't read most of them (sorry Poetic lol PEACE !) but those posts HELPED people. What's wrong with that?

We're with you Poetic. And frankly, people have the power. And people decide where they give their power. And money. Nobody should forget that. Coming from the country that invented Democracy i found this the same as burning books. Sorry, totally wrong for me !

• my journey, poetic,

i dont understand quite fully what is happening the first part i got is that they deleted your post, this is so sad to hear, because these articules have help others spirtually so much, they are not by the tarot.com sad to sad, these articules have a great value spirtually i for one have not been able to post much lately for a numerous amount of reasons, i also look forward to reading these articules, i think it is totally unfair, to us how want to move forward spirtually, one of the reasons why i value poetic so much, she is always looking for ways to help us spirtually,

see horse, i totally agreee with you it is the same as burning books, yes we are supposed to be the greatest democratic nation in the world with freedom of speech and the press as long as we do not offend anyone personally and also have the right to freedom of religion, where it comes in the same as spirtual growth, we come here from from nations to be one as brothers and sisters,

ramonita,

peace and love

• Hello All,

I appreciate your passion regarding this situation. Unfortunately, this is something that per our legal department is something we need to be more vigilant about as we have had sources contact us requesting posts containing their material be removed.

In the past we have allowed copyrighted material but for now it is a rule we will be needing to enforce. Once again, we are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks,

Admin

Forums@tarot.com

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

Last evening I attempted to read a lot of the articles posted by poetic 555, only to find them deleted.

I find this disturbing as I was not able to read them earlier when they were posted, due to my eyesight being affected with shingles.

As I went through each of the deleted posts, I wrote my displeasure.

Will admin retrive the deleted articles ????????

Julianna

loving silver wings

• Thanks for responding Admin, and i understand...but this site we are referring to as i wrote in my first post had no one from their site contact you...That was my point in all of this:) so again i thank you...But the source of your legal department may have gotten this site mixed up with another site...

again this is from the owners in response to my question about poetic posting their articles..

FROM SPIRIT LIBRARY DOT COM

What you say is quite new to us and we have no clue about what you are talking about. We certainly haven't complained to anyone lately! Would you be so kind to let us know more about this and which website you belong to? Could it be possible that the owners didn't like that this member was directing traffic on our website?

Obviously, if things are as you report them we would never complain for anything like that because we are not the copyright holders of the articles and channelings we share. They all belong to their authors. But if in the process of sharing them someone mentions us, we are truly grateful, as that helps us know that we are helping in spreading these inspiring materials.

• Seems every once in a while admin gets over vigilant when someone complaines and so they get to wiping people out. There has been lots of that over the years. For a while they were deleting readings. It doesn't help me wanna hang out here but it is what it is. Sorry Shiela I appreciate your generosity and time you've given to sharing.. Guess we'll just have to go the source.

Too bad they can't wipe out the cheesey advertising.

Cheers Pfree

• What a load of nonsense. The site is slow to load because you are showing far too many adverts, a good 80% of which are not relevant to the site's content. Even now as I write this there are adverts for P&O cruises, Nectar Reward Cards and something about virtual pets.

If you receive a complaint about a piece of content, you remove that piece of content not create a blanket rule to remove all content including that which is freely distributable. It's blatant Big Brother mentality.

And I'm sorry, but some of you are too kind. Thanking them for letting us take part here? There's a basic tenet in business; the customer is always right. Where would the site be if all their customers upped and left?

Sorry, but in this day and age far too many people are prepared to put up with second rate service instead of complaining and demanding better treatment. It's your time and your money. They should be thanking you for coming here to support them.

• PH- your exactly right- I think you got that well said. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Where would the sight be, if it wasn't for the people coming too it? and the fact that this is a spiritual sight it should perhaps re think its rules, or it could lose more people, in the long run.. especially if there is nothing left spiritual to be allowed to post, its not much of a forum then of learning, and inspiration is it. I hope they are considering these points, as they should know, what goes up, must come down. and what you get out, is what you get back.

Love and Light Bee Xx

• "it is a rule we will be needing to enforce"

ENFORCE ?!! What next ? Ban members ? Filter posts ? Censorship ? Sieg Heil ?

People Have The Power. At least they SHOULD have it.

• I have watched this forum and sight grow a lot in the last year and i surely beleave they had been blessed by the light that has allowed them to grow by providing a place to help guide and inform people and to help guide them and i am grateful for that .

But But what is built up can surely be tore down and i would hate to see that happen ,if your in business your customer base is what builds you and no customers no business, and if you forget who brought you to the dance chances are they want ask you again . But then again if your working for the darkness i guess it is appropriate to try and tear down the light but guess what the light is of truth you just have to decide witch path you choose to take, in the light you can choose to grow ,in darkness you will surely fall the choice is yours Administration the same power that has kept you and allowed you to grow can bring you down just as fast your choice , bar me if you choose but it sure will not stop Truth Delbert Carnley

• First I want to thank admin for allowing me on the site for many years. Although I have frequented the site since 2006, I only discovered the forums around last December. I have had amazing growth and met wonderful people in my time here. Poetic's posts have spoken to my heart and uplifted me a lot. Her messages bring inspiration and light to the many on this site. She gives credit to where the credit for these posts are due. I do hope you may review and remove any content rather than entire threads of material that could be of legal concern that you mention. Thank you for your time.

Love and light,

Greystar

• @ ADMIN,

so if spirit library did not have anything to do with the removal of the posts, i would like to know who

!!!!!!!! Another Email from Spirit Library !!!!!!!

You're very welcome Sheila. We were more than happy to clarify that we didn't play a role in the removal of those articles.

Blessings,

Spirit Library

• To angry for words. Someone once said I could smell a line of bull from a mile away. Excuses!

• I am hesitant to interject, but feel like everyone needs to take a deep breath and allow the voice of reason to enter.

The removal of Poetic's threads were not a personal assault on her. Although, yes, Spirit Library and the authors of the articles on Spirit Library (for the most part) do not have objections to the re-posting of the info, we have to remember that Tarot com is the owner of this site.

Let's try to remember that it is not Tarot's responsibility to ensure that when something is copied and posted on this site that it has been done in a legal manner. I'm sure they do not want to have to pay an employee to research and verify. So, yes, it is much simpler to respond in the way they have. Please try to remember that a copyright infringement is illegal and the person/author who feels their material has been infringed upon is not legally required to first request that it be removed. If this were your business, would you want to put yourself in that position?

The forum on this site does have a spiritual base, but this site overall is not exactly spiritual...."Love" psychic ads and the like are proof of this. I, too, enjoy the articles from Spirit Library, which is a much more spiritual site 🙂 Everyone is freely able to access the site as well as the missing articles. Spirit Library also has a forum, by the way.

Seriously - if this gets you this riled up then it is time to put the computer away for a while!

Blessings,

Watergirl

• Hi Watergirl,

I do agree with you IF there was, "a copyright infringement," but there wast not, I contacted Spirit Library myself and no one there asked for any of the articles to be removed, as stated above in my original post and then again above IBelieves post..

The reason I started this because of the response from Spirit Library, that they did not ask for any of the articles to be removed, then I asked Tarot for a response.

From your post" Please try to remember that a copyright infringement is illegal and the person/author who feels their material has been infringed upon is not legally required to first request that it be removed. If this were your business, would you want to put yourself in that position?"

Blessings

Namaste WG

shee