Shuabby ~ Need your thoughts

• Shuabby ~ How are you? I would like to know if you have any insight on a home that I have been trying to get on a short sale. It has become a long sale since January 1, 2011. I am frustrated as what to do. It is Canyon View Loop Bend, Oregon USA. This is where I feel I belong. Thank You! Love & Blessings ~D

• This post is deleted!

• Hello dmick59,

Right away I get that the home has some problems . Have you had it inspected or the owners now in it ? The foundation seems to have some cracks that need attention or a basement that leaks here as I see water dripping in from somewhere . The feeling that you belong there is correct for you and you will buy a home in the area in which this house is now in. I just do not feel it is this home. Sorry! The house that you will buy has the color orange or a russett color with it on the outside as well as inside the house. Three bedrooms with one being small. I do see a view in the back with this home and it looks over a canyon or trees , very lovely really. This will not be a new home around five years old is what I receive. It will be in good shape as it was well taken care of, yellow is the color of the kitchen or inside hallway and you will be so happy there that you will make this your home forever if you can. I see the number 5 in the address. Please keep us posted with this wonderful journey into your new home.

Shuabby

• This post is deleted!

• Hi dmick59

Yes, we made a two thousand mile move and we drove with my cat in the car. It was a lovely senic drive , but I will say that I was glad to reach our destination. I did pray before each driving day and gave thanks at night for arriving safely. Thanks for asking. I now am putting the house together and already have had a problem here with a board member having our car towed away and we did not know that we were parked in a No Parking tow zone which is in front of our house. Mud from construction still going on covered it. My husband is still upset about this and we have gone to court also. Life is never smooth for anyone of us, we get tested and than if we pass the test we get to have some joy again.

Have a good evening,

Shuabby